Page 11 of 16 First ... 789101112131415 ... Last
    Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cause Pship has little direction

Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    No, it makes you a troll outside of YMAS in a serious thread in the General BS: Science, Skepticism, Stupidity forum.

I'm not kidding, what Clay did was 150% stupid on a level I've never seen in mainstream journalism. What you're doing hit 200% because of your source material.

Like I said, even when GWAR went on FOX, they were classier.

Let me restate: GWAR HAS SHOWN MORE CLASS ON CABLE NEWS THAN CLAY!!

I just got some of my own "attempts" shitcanned to Trollshido. You're next, tough guy.
    Damn. Why you so mad bitch?

You're not ignorant. Biased maybe, no, certainly . Did I grab your titties? No. So go suck a dick, or not. You've not made it plain where you stand.

The discussion was of boobs, the first admendment and feigned outrage of a biased pendent posing as a journalist.

I say you're a quivering sack of moral malaise. You'll posit otherwise.

I think you're a hypocrite. You think me the same.

So kindly, without malice take my proffered offer, shove it in your ass and beg for more if offered.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    breaking the story of Schilling and then Robert Lee.
    Breaking the FACTS maybe.

Even Robert Lee would probably say Clay was full of ****.

Curt Shilling is a shill for Breitbart now. So is Clay.

Bannon is their god-king. I serve a higher power than men who get their jollies saying "boobs" on TV.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Breaking the FACTS maybe.

Even Robert Lee would probably say Clay was full of ****.

Curt Shilling is a shill for Breitbart now. So is Clay.

Bannon is their god-king. I serve a higher power than men who get their jollies saying "boobs" on TV.
    Aw... Someone got upset over "boobs" and now can't even admit that the man actually scooped two stories and set the narrative for them. Your intellectual honesty is sadly very low.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're another one who's never listened to Clay, aren't you.

God damn it Monkey..keep up. Look closer. Go watch the SCV guy interview. CNN is inviting all these lunatics to their shows and boy, are they producing GREAT copy.

They all just say the most racist, sexist, bigoted **** you ever heard on the front page news! Are you not amused? Then why all the crying about anchors "freak"ing out?

Clay is a Trump Wannabee, like so many others loudly proclaiming their colors now.

His "Boobs" are the just tip of the iceberg...remember the other part? First Amendment right to what now? Say anything? Uh oh..ice is a slippery slope.
    Epic turn of phrase, BTW...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    They didn't tho. They promoted the situation and are trying to profit from it.
    Exactly, and that's what they had planned all along.

That's why they love to hate Trump so much.

<insertferengimeme>....</insertFerengimeme>
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right... So he was fired over making an offensive political statement.
    Offensive? Really?

Jemele Hill also made an offensive political statement, i.e. Trump is a white supremacist.

Or do you not think it is offense to call a man, whose own daughter is Jewish, a white supremacist?
    She's not Jewish according to many Jews, is she Mike. You can probably give us the numbers.

Yeah, I think there's no offense. The shoe fits Trump. He has no clothes, he might as well wear a hot pair.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aw... Someone got upset over "boobs" and now can't even admit that the man actually scooped two stories and set the narrative for them. Your intellectual honesty is sadly very low.
    The "man" excommunicated himself from mainstream journalism by acting like a clown on what could have been a serious discussion, according to every one of you.

What's odd is your focus on Brooke, the WO-man who pulled his mic, but according to this OP, "freaked out".

I liked her "freak out". It's called taking charge.

You wanna keep going?

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    The discussion was of boobs, the first admendment and feigned outrage of a biased pendent posing as a journalist.
    The discussion was of "boobs"?

No, it wasn't at all. It's really weird how you summarized that 3-way conversation.

When I say "you didn't watch the segment", it was the truth Joe.

Pendent, Joe? Explain yourself. Words matter, at least to me.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "man" excommunicated himself from mainstream journalism by acting like a clown on what could have been a serious discussion, according to every one of you.

What's odd is your focus on Brooke, the WO-man who pulled his mic, but according to this OP, "freaked out".

I liked her "freak out". It's called taking charge.

You wanna keep going?
    Bull. The voice in her earpiece decided the time for his mic cut.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Bull. The voice in her earpiece decided the time for his mic cut.
    Shut up and read this before I get you banned for claiming something you can't prove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-he-could-not/

It’s been a little over two years since ESPN chose to part with Bill Simmons and although the popular personality who loved to test the network’s boundaries and push his bosses’ buttons has moved on to other things, he couldn’t help but notice the kerfuffle last week over Jemele Hill’s tweets calling President Trump a “white supremacist.”

That drew a rebuke from the People Who Run ESPN, and running afoul of management is something that Simmons knows all about. He was suspended for daring the network to do just that and going on to call Commissioner Roger Goodell, whose NFL happens to be a broadcast partner of the network, a “liar” in a podcast.

In his weekly mailbag Friday for The Ringer, the site he founded after leaving ESPN, Simmons was asked whether he was bothered that, after White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called for her to be fired, Hill is still employed while Simmons was pushed out for offering his opinion. Even the president weighed in on Hill, tweeting: “ESPN is paying a really big price for its politics (and bad programming). People are dumping it in RECORD numbers. Apologize for untruth!”

Simmons says the distinction between his situation and Hill’s “doesn’t bother me” and he admires her for what he sees as her triumph.

“Neither of us should have been suspended,” he wrote. But I enjoyed how brilliantly Jemele checkmated her bosses. She knew ESPN couldn’t punish her for speaking candidly, as a black woman, about a president whose pattern of behavior toward women and minorities speaks for itself. She used her platform and it worked. Now she has a higher profile than she did three days ago. She seems more fearless and genuine than she did three days ago. She doubled down on a fan base that already liked her and openly shunned the other side. And she flipped her relationship with ESPN — now, the company needs Jemele Hill more than she needs the company.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/18/2017 6:37pm at .

Page 11 of 16 First ... 789101112131415 ... Last