Page 4 of 25 First 1234567814 ... Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    You fail to understand my point. Even if it was an attack carried out by an Islamic radical, taking to twitter and spewing idiocy about travel bans and the need to be nastier in dealing with terrorists really doesn't help.
    Screen shot from Trumps twitter feed. He complains about a procedural rule that has been part of the US Senate since 1789, then goes on a rant about "terrorists" with a slight derail to slam ESPN... Being nastier to the Terrorists doesn't work. Israel tried it from 1949 until 1995, the first major reduction in terrorism only came when Israel actively started trying to reduce the conditions in which people are easily radicalized and began giving convicted terrorists more rights. Sure the right wing in Israel still stamps its collective feet over that, but the results are hard to argue.
    I'm not sure that Germany's idea of letting Muslim rapists go with a slap on the wrist is necessarily the best play either. There should be a half way point between foot on throat and bending to their will.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You fail to understand my point. Even if it was an attack carried out by an Islamic radical, taking to twitter and spewing idiocy about travel bans and the need to be nastier in dealing with terrorists really doesn't help.
    Screen shot from Trumps twitter feed. He complains about a procedural rule that has been part of the US Senate since 1789, then goes on a rant about "terrorists" with a slight derail to slam ESPN... Being nastier to the Terrorists doesn't work. Israel tried it from 1949 until 1995, the first major reduction in terrorism only came when Israel actively started trying to reduce the conditions in which people are easily radicalized and began giving convicted terrorists more rights. Sure the right wing in Israel still stamps its collective feet over that, but the results are hard to argue.
    Double post.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you please expand?

I'm not sure what you mean when you say it "doesn't help".

I take that as helping the USA to not suffer what Europe is suffering by us implementing things like travel bans.

Europe let in a bunch of muslims. Rapes went up. Muslim terror attacks went up. Trump applied common sense said we should keep those uncivilized people out so we don't have our women raped and our people slaughtered. Seems like common sense to me.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's also stop pretending that it's just a small percentage that are extreme. The Muslim religion at it's core IS an extreme religion.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Let's also stop pretending that it's just a small percentage that are extreme. The Muslim religion at it's core IS an extreme religion.
    This cannot be stressed enough.

We dont agree much, but that seriously hit the nail on the head.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure that Germany's idea of letting Muslim rapists go with a slap on the wrist is necessarily the best play either. There should be a half way point between foot on throat and bending to their will.
    Yeah its called personal responsibility without corporate punishment. Germany seems to be suffering a problem of assimilation, or rather the lack thereof. While they are taking in droves of refugees, which at least on the surface is a good thing, and it definitely his a humanitarian thing to do. They have lacked the resources on the ground to properly process and integrate those refugees into active and productive members of German society. Look at the US and the various immigrant waves, and the various gang, and organized crime problems that came with that. It's simply easier to recruit those that are marginalized and who live at the edges of society. Now with Muslim immigrants, you don't have crime bosses(at least not as much) who are simply looking for profit, you have religious nuts who are looking for Holy soldiers. However, they offer all the same things: friendship, belonging, material support ect.

Unfettered immigration without the political will to spend sufficient resources for assimilation and integration has always lead to marginalization and criminalization. The difference now is the focus.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Can you please expand?

I'm not sure what you mean when you say it "doesn't help".

I take that as helping the USA to not suffer what Europe is suffering by us implementing things like travel bans.

Europe let in a bunch of muslims. Rapes went up. Muslim terror attacks went up. Trump applied common sense said we should keep those uncivilized people out so we don't have our women raped and our people slaughtered. Seems like common sense to me.
    Muslims refuse to adapt when they enter other countries, instead they expect the entire country to adapt to them. Germany again is a good example.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, there are far more Muslim criminals than terrorists in Europe, as is common in any poor, uneducated minority group. They even overlap sometimes, when gangbangers get pangs of conscience and decide to become super born-again Muslims to atone for their shitty criminal ways. Unemployment, disenfranchisement and poor education are much bigger issues than fundamentalism.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bnet. Tzadok actually knows what he's talking about. Listen to him instead of the voices in your head.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a small percentage. Depending on which study you believe 5%-15% of total worldwide Muslim adherents are Jihadist in worldview. Personally, having read the studies, I hedge toward the 15% number, as some of the other studies were more focused on which groups would wage Jihad against a Sharia compliant nation like Saudi Arabia. 15% of 1.5 billion however, is 225 million, which is a large number and could easily be falsely perceived to be the majority of Muslims world wide.

Page 4 of 25 First 1234567814 ... Last