Page 15 of 25 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last
  1. #141
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,731
    Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Menachem Begin called, he says **** you.
    Fat fingers, sorry.

  2. #142

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,547
    4
    Menachem Begin understands.

  3. #143
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I understand your "meme", as you youngsters refer to it, just fine. I merely find myself puzzled by your steadfast refusal to back up your bigotry with anything remotely resembling verifiable facts besides "everybody knows that"-isms.
    Because I don't need to as you already proved me right. Remember when I asked for one single Muslim country that wasn't a shithole?? It's a loaded question because there aren't any. Why do you suppose that is?? Possibly because batshit zealots cause countries to be shitholes?? Here's the thing if there were as many "moderates" as you insist then there should be at least one non-shithole Muslim country right?? I mean I'm only asking for one.








    I should point out that by shithole I'm not just referring to their horrible treatment of women, their strict religious laws, etc., I'm also referring to the fact that many of them actually **** in the streets too.

  4. #144
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,865
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Only morons or narcissists would want to be president. It's bummer when they are both....and orange.
    Unfortunately, most of them have not been morons. Even the current one has a sort of...native cunning, but the narcissism usually overrides applying that constructively.

    But lets see if anything comes of this DACA deal that is being bandied about. Being fair to kids who had no choice when they were brought here and getting more/better border security could be a fair compromise if it works out.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #145
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,798
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ooh, bringing my wife into a debate on Islamic terror.

    Rayce, all class.
    Hey I am proud of you! You managed a post without bigotry, hatred, ignorance, and it is on topic and in a moral green zone. **** me running.

    ^5 dude.

    *edit*
    You should stick with false indignation and whining about obvious jokes. It fits you well
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/15/2017 12:06pm at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #146
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,865
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm 45.

    I paid attention back then as I was draft age. And with Ted Kennedy predicting a slaughter of American troops and a draft, who could blame me. (Good thing that useless woman killing drunk was wrong.)

    I simply never heard those specific claims I questioned, hence my request for source citations.

    Which I've still not gotten any I can check out online, btw.
    OK, 10 years younger than me so you would have been uninterested when it was going on in the first place.

    Teddy was not one of my favorite people, ever...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #147
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,865
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I understand your "meme", as you youngsters refer to it, just fine. I merely find myself puzzled by your steadfast refusal to back up your bigotry with anything remotely resembling verifiable facts besides "everybody knows that"-isms.
    It's called "trolling"...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #148

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,547
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Because I don't need to as you already proved me right. Remember when I asked for one single Muslim country that wasn't a shithole?? It's a loaded question because there aren't any. Why do you suppose that is?? Possibly because batshit zealots cause countries to be shitholes?? Here's the thing if there were as many "moderates" as you insist then there should be at least one non-shithole Muslim country right?? I mean I'm only asking for one.








    I should point out that by shithole I'm not just referring to their horrible treatment of women, their strict religious laws, etc., I'm also referring to the fact that many of them actually **** in the streets too.
    Hey, remember when you failed to provide the evidence that moderate Muslims longed for slavery and stonings? I do. It was awesome.

    And evidently, shitting in the streets is now also a tenet of the Muslim religion. This claim itself is probably one of the more bigoted things I've read in several minutes. Well done, sport.

    You see all those negative reps you earn? You deserve them. Every one of them.

  9. #149

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,547
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    It's called "trolling"...
    Unfortunately, I believe he is quite serious. Which is not the same as "to be taken seriously," but still, it's depressing.

  10. #150
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,798
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    It's called "trolling"...
    He said he is not a troll. According to him we must take peoples words at face value. So not trolling just frighteningly ignorant and hate filled.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 15 of 25 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in