Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know they don't let you use those Kick Ass sticks in the octagon, right?

If you really wanted to wear a mask and use weapons, you should've become a Ninjer. Their techniques are so mysterious that they don't even know if Ninjer Taijutsu really works!! To do that, they'd actually have to spar and those dudes are waaaaaaay too deadly to spar.

Of course, if you're not up for something that hardcore, you can do some ***** sport **** like MMA. I mean, what's a 19-11 professional fighting record if you've never even learned to Happaken from Hira Ichimonji No Kamae? You think you're gonna learn secret street slaps anywhere else?

Y'know what? Screw you and your healthy and realistic weight loss goals!! Everyone knows a big belly is essential to storing chi for your Shadow Kiai. Idiot.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go make more smoke bombs. My last batch got mixed up with some regular eggs and now I've got to explain to my mom how the kitchen got so messy while I was trying to scramble eggs in the microwave.
    Last edited by kendamu; 9/15/2017 7:59pm at . Reason: Added a link

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post
    I mean, what's a 19-11 professional fighting record if you've never even learned to Happaken from Hira Ichimonji No Kamae?
    https://youtu.be/h-WR7qyrHnA

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewD View Post
    Went to Xtreme Couture today in Toronto, and signed up. The place is amazing. I'm trying to lose weight and eventually I want to step into the octagon.
    Good for you, seriously! That first step is an awesome feeling, isn't it?

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good stuff bro. Just remember you beat everyone thats sitting on couch watching tv eating chips. if you find mma is too hard on your body and you keep getting injured, dont stop training unless it becomes frequent then maybe consider bjj. Alot of guys i train with are former mt/kick boxers and mma guys who wanted to train in a combat art thats legit and easier on the body.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you compete in MMA, then I will welcome you to the Fat Guy That Lost Weight To Fight MMA Club.

I lost my Platinum Membership a couple of years ago because I joined another club, the Fit Guy That Fought MMA But Took Some Time Off To "Relax" And Ended Up Fat Again Club. So fucking difficult to cancel my membership to that club.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 2 of 2 First 12