Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    53
    Style
    Aliveness

    Black Dragon/Pantha JKD in London

    I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

    Below is the contact details for the place

    FREE TRIAL LESSON

    BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

    Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

    Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

    For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

    [email protected]


    @FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

    PHONE 07832 679879

    Email [email protected]

    www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk


    Buses to Camden Town 24, 168, 31, 253, 29, 274, 134, 46, 214

    London Underground, Camden Town (Northern Line)

    British Rail, Camden Road.

    P.S They take challenge matches at the end of class and their grapplying is non existant.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    3
    So, when do you get started? I can't wait to see the evidence of whatever it is you're alleging...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
    I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

    Below is the contact details for the place

    FREE TRIAL LESSON

    BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

    Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

    Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

    For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

    [email protected]


    @FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

    PHONE 07832 679879

    Email [email protected]

    www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk


    Buses to Camden Town 24, 168, 31, 253, 29, 274, 134, 46, 214

    London Underground, Camden Town (Northern Line)

    British Rail, Camden Road.

    P.S They take challenge matches at the end of class and their grapplying is non existant.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    53
    Style
    Aliveness
    That he just chats **** and cant take on mma/boxers

    I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self

  4. #4
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,306
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
    That he just chats **** and cant take on mma/boxers

    I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self
    MABS -----> YMAS

    Did not meet MABS Posting standard.

    Please link to the claims being made.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    53
    Style
    Aliveness
    1
    He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect

  6. #6
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,306
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
    He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect
    So you say. We need evidence that was what he said otherwise it could be written off as sour grapes from a former student who failed a blackbelt test or a smear campaign from a competitor.

    It isn't personal, it is a matter of holding people to their words and promotional claims. When you find the claims screen shot it, copy/paste the text and the link here. Keep the screen shots (imgur.com is great for that) for when the content of the claims change.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #7
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,806
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    3
    Hey Ronora

    Before going any further I suggest you read the following threads:

    MABS: Purpose and Policy
    "Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!"

    Once you're happy wiht that, then read these two:

    MABS tools and techniques
    Bullshidoka Arguments

    These are called the stickies. It is recommended that you read all the stickies in each forum before posting in those forums.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    960
    Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    5
    Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

    This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

    So...

    Case closed.

  9. #9
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,306
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

    This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

    So...

    Case closed.
    I think your percentages are a little high I would put it at like 92.37777% ... but yeah, splitting hairs. Mainly cause my favorite chinese resturant in NC was called Dragon Phoenix.

    BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do is a non-classical urban combat martial arts fighting method. A progressive direct, system of Kung Fu, developed for real life situations. Placing emphasis on extreme explosive speed, power, maximum flexibility, awareness core balance and fitness conditioning.

    BLACK PANTHA believes in working from the feet up, so we pay special attention on dynamic, attack footwork and quick evasive footwork, your mobility and balance. BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is influenced by Boxing Legend and Three Times Heavyweight Champion of the World Mohammed Ali, and Jeet Kune do founder and Martial Arts Legend Bruce (Jun fan) Lee, incorporating techniques from Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Boxing, Jeet Kune do, fencing and taekwondo.

    Our students are encouraged to wear loose, street sportswear to classes to recreate a real environment. We also have semi and full contact sparring so that you can perfect your fighting skills and techniques and enhance your physical attributes to be like water, not to think just to react. To intercept your opponent before he can strike you or to strike him first before he moves.

    BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is based on the principles, ideology, teachings and direction of Bruce (Jun fan) Lee.
    The site looks terrible and there is a distinct lack of qualifications of the instructor(s) listed on the site .
    http://www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk/about.html
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  10. #10
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,547
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    8
    "Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this **** getting worce?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in