Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314
  1. #131

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I am just sick of the butthurt over attempts at humor
    It's just weird that you'd keep the dumbass dyslexia jokes in the thread, but move JKD-related posts out.

    I made two wholly original and funny JKD jokes up in a matter of seconds!

    Yes, I will always get butthurt over BAD attempts at humor, because it's funny.

    The ONLY way to make a dumb joke about a disability funny is to make a stink. You really don't get how I roll.

  2. #132
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,210
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    It's just weird that you'd keep the dumbass dyslexia jokes in the thread, but move JKD-related posts out.

    I made two wholly original and funny JKD jokes up in a matter of seconds!

    Yes, I will always get butthurt over BAD attempts at humor, because it's funny.

    The ONLY way to make a dumb joke about a disability funny is to make a stink. You really don't get how I roll.
    And guess what, I bet he doesn't care, either.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #133
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,546
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    3
    You are the antithesis of humour, pship. And its antagonist, too.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  4. #134
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,302
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    It's just weird that you'd keep the dumbass dyslexia jokes in the thread, but move JKD-related posts out.
    I moved the butthurt and ensuing bickering.
    I hate pointless bickering.
    I already explained exactly what was moved, why and how to get it changed. If I left a couple posts or some important and ontopic posts got caught up in the move... my bad apologies to all slighted I hope one day to be forgiven for the grievous wrongs I have committed.

    As a matter of fact PM me the links and they might get fixed.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #135

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    4
    **** it, I'll just be annoyingly serious and TOTALLY on topic.

    Take it, YMAS moderators.

    1 - Who is Marcus Jerome/"Rick James" again?

    2 - What's Ronora Zoro's actual relationship to him, and why did Amhed ask Zoro to delete this thread?

    3 - Why did Ronora Zoro post a whole bunch of made up bullshit, including a lie about being dyslexic? What real/imagined beef does he have, and why would he suddenly tuck dick when confronted in the real world by people he "requested" a MABS investigation on???

  6. #136
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,400
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    3
    How did I miss this thread until now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	popcorn2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	17525  


  7. #137
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,210
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I moved the butthurt and ensuing bickering.
    I hate pointless bickering.
    I already explained exactly what was moved, why and how to get it changed. If I left a couple posts or some important and ontopic posts got caught up in the move... my bad apologies to all slighted I hope one day to be forgiven for the grievous wrongs I have committed.

    As a matter of fact PM me the links and they might get fixed.
    You are too kind...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #138
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,210
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    How did I miss this thread until now?
    More important things to do no doubt.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in