Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kung Fu... Hellofa drug...
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Don't Worry about Pship he doesn't mean any harm he has just been a little cranky since he started the post gender op hormones .

Your dyslexia was a threat to his transsexual victim status he'll be fine after he watches Ellen.
    He's not dyslexic.

He just sucks at spelling and typing and and lying, and tried to use a communication disorder as an excuse.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
    I was planning too but someones got but hurt at my explanation for bad spelling and i get the sence feels I wont fight Marcus....ive sparred him and Ahmed a few times know and I ususally outgrapple people at that place so they still have excusse for why they lose if they lose. And Marcus and Ahmed both play the stay out of my reach game which pisses me of.
    So what you're saying is you can't ALWAYS defeat these idiots in the real world, so you came online to bitch and whine about them on Bullshido.

In other words, you're mouthboxing online because you've got a beef against some place. No wonder this thread was moved.

Bs.net is not for your personal drama, shitstorms, or vendettas UNLESS you are prepared to become the Internet's chum bucket. You're making a lot of claims, I hope you can back them up.

If you don't understand what I mean, Dieu vous garde.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahmed asked me as the op to delet the fourm as his friend ect
    If you're really his friend, you fucked up.

If you're not, you fucked up.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

What???

I am willing to stand behind it.....just Ahmed asked to delet or say all this is a joke...which i will not do but thought id at least ask if deleting could be done for the sake of our friendship ect
    WHY DON'T YOU STAND BY WHAT YOU SAID??..AND IF YOU AND AHMED ARE SO CALLED FRIENDS ... WHY DID YOU POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE??? LISTEN MATE I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. . I MEAN YOUR REAL NAME THAT IS...I KNOW WHEN YOU WAS TRAINING AT THE SCHOOL, MARCUS ALLOWED YOU TO TRAIN FOR FREE!!!...FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BECAUSE YOU HAD NO MONEY AND ALSO GAVE YOU A FREE UNIFORM JUST BECAUSE YOU KNEW AHMED... YOU ONLY LEFT THE SCHOOL LAST YEAR BECAUSE YOU MOVED OUT OF LONDON.. But now you're on here writing all this rubbish about the school...WHICH YOU YOU SAY YOU STAND BY..SO THE QUESTION IS....IF ALL WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE AND THE SCHOOL NO GOOD....WHY DID YOU ATTEND IT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS???? I MEAN YOU HAD DONE... WING CHUN AND OTHER MARTIAL ARTS BEFORE GOING TO THE BLACK PANTHA SCHOOL ...SO I ASK YOU WHY DID YOU STAY THERE FOR OVER 3 YEARS???
    Last edited by Rick James; 9/11/2017 3:00am at . Reason: spelling mistakes

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    If you're really his friend, you fucked up.

If you're not, you fucked up.
    Chill P , he has brought us something to laugh at.

I appreciate that is generally your responsibility but take a deep breath and try to enjoy somebody taking a load off for a minute.

Goozfrabah
    Goozfrabah
    King without a crown

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick James View Post
    WHY DON'T YOU STAND BY WHAT YOU SAID??..ANS IF YOU AND AHMED ARE SO CALLED FRIENDS ... WHY DID YOU POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE??? LISTEN MATE I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. . I MEAN YOUR REAL NAME THAT IS...I KNOW WHEN YOU WAS TRAINING AT THE SCHOOL, MARCUS ALLOWED YOU TO TRAIN FOR FREE!!!...FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BECAUSE YOU HAD NO MONEY AND ALSO GAVE YOU A FREE UNIFORM JUST BECAUSE YOU KNEW AHMED... YOU ONLY LEFT TO THE SCHOOL LAST YEAR BECAUSE YOU MOVED OUT OF LONDON.. But now you're on here writing all this rubbish about the school...WHICH YOU YOU SAY YOU STAND BY..SO THE QUESTION IS....IF ALL WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE AND THE SCHOOL NO GOOD....WHY DID YOU ATTEND IT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS???? I MEAN YOU HAD DONE... WING CHUN AND OTHER MARTIAL BEFORE GOING TO BLACK PANTHA...SO I ASK YOU WHY DID YOU STAY THERE FOR OVER 3 YEARS???
    This defiantly deserves answers but no need to shout this isn't Reddit.
    King without a crown

Hell yeah! Hell no!

What???

I am willing to stand behind it.....just Ahmed asked to delet or say all this is a joke...which i will not do but thought id at least ask if deleting could be done for the sake of our friendship ect
    WHY DON'T YOU STAND BY WHAT YOU SAID??..AND IF YOU AND AHMED ARE SO CALLED FRIENDS ... WHY DID YOU POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE??? LISTEN MATE I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. . I MEAN YOUR REAL NAME THAT IS...I KNOW WHEN YOU WAS TRAINING AT THE SCHOOL, MARCUS ALLOWED YOU TO TRAIN FOR FREE!!!...FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BECAUSE YOU HAD NO MONEY AND ALSO GAVE YOU A FREE UNIFORM JUST BECAUSE YOU KNEW AHMED... YOU ONLY LEFT THE SCHOOL LAST YEAR BECAUSE YOU MOVED OUT OF LONDON.. But now you're on here writing all this rubbish about the school...WHICH YOU YOU SAY YOU STAND BY..SO THE QUESTION IS....IF ALL WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE AND THE SCHOOL NO GOOD....WHY DID YOU ATTEND IT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS???? I MEAN YOU HAD DONE... WING CHUN AND OTHER MARTIAL ARTS BEFORE GOING TO BLACK PANTHA...SO I ASK YOU WHY DID YOU STAY THERE FOR OVER 3 YEARS???
    Last edited by Rick James; 9/11/2017 3:05am at . Reason: Spelling mistakes

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread needs more UNITY.
    King without a crown

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    This thread needs more UNITY.
    Dyslexics of the world, untie!
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 11 of 14 First ... 7891011121314 Last