1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1

    Sifu Talib Fehlhaber - rumors

    I heard Sifu Talib has closed his club and moved to Turkey to train ISIS (presumably). His club is no longer open and his websites are all down.

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,230
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtsun View Post
    I heard Sifu Talib has closed his club and moved to Turkey to train ISIS (presumably). His club is no longer open and his websites are all down.
    Hey wingtsun!
    Welcome to the forum.
    You put this thread in the wrong forum. :( MABS is for serious discussion of Bullshitters YMAS is for the rest of it. Your thread is considered "the rest of it".
    It's OK tho I moved it :)

    MABS ----------> YMAS


    The good news is W_ng___n is fucking useless so good on him! Everyone should do their part in the War on Terror!
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/03/2017 11:31am at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #3
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,201
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    MABS ----------> YMAS


    The good news is W_ng___n is fucking useless so good on him! Everyone should do their part in the War on Terror!
    Well that's set the bar impossibly high for anyone else - Internet is yours for the day you coffee spit inducing bastard!

  4. #4
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,230
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Here is all the info we have on him thus far. Please note it is in MABS and posting standards should be maintained there. Please put **** posts and LULZ here in this thread.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #5
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,728
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    3
    I heard a rumor that nobody gives a ****.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in