Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,237
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    8

    Extreme Pit Fighting NSFW: Graphic Violence

    https://youtu.be/HUx_TnBnbMA

    View the link at your own risk, it's hard to watch stuff. Let me know what you think.

  2. #2
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,733
    Style
    Jits
    3
    Too much street savagery.

  3. #3
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,802
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Ev gets mad points for aggression you looked kinda shocked at first.
    LOL
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,873
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    https://youtu.be/HUx_TnBnbMA

    View the link at your own risk, it's hard to watch stuff. Let me know what you think.
    Nice neighborhood... Nice lead leg kick there, Ev !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,237
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Ev gets mad points for aggression you looked kinda shocked at first.
    LOL
    That karate rush man, it's the real deal lol

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,237
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Too much street savagery.
    I expect the FBI to come knocking any time now.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,237
    Style
    MMA, Grappling
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Nice neighborhood... Nice lead leg kick there, Ev !
    Too bad I'm moving in January, it is pretty nice for working class SoCal

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    552
    Style
    Judo
    2
    There goes the neighborhood.

  9. #9
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,802
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Either or both of you let me (us) know when you get to Cincinnati in your travels.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  10. #10
    Evergrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond, California
    Posts
    2,084
    Style
    Kyokushin
    3
    Hah, my ears are burning!
    I know I suck a lot, thank you all for the kind words.
    Though hey, I had just done 5 hours of house cleaning after sleeping on an air mattress, and I was having an endometriosis flare up. I actually curled up in the grass right after we stopped, haha. **** being female, it sucks.
    But I had fun! And T was a very safe partner. We weren't trying to blast each other at all. :)
    I've only been to the dojo like 4 times this year, so I appreciate any chance I get to spar. Even if I still fight like a white belt and look like Grimace from McDonald's, lawl.
    Did you like my sneak attack where I rammed my jaw into his fist? That is a specialty of mine.
    Tramirezmma was an awesome host, by the way. He and his family are good people. They dealt with my crankiness quite well, and they fed Edwin and I really well too. Such hospitality. So kind.
    I'm glad we were able to help you guys get ready for your baby, man. OSU!

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in