Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Burns View Post
    As far as this thread goes, I have had fun communicating with you all. I am glad to have provided you with myself for you to spit on for a few days so you could have some entertainment, but my vacation is over and I need to return back to my boring real life. Thanks for all the excitement ;)
    LOL
    Your vacation ends on a Friday.

You may believe everything other people tell you without a thought and without evidence, as your words have shown, but I think you would be a better liar and a much better person if you liberally applied some skepticism to your life in small, firm, counterclockwise circles to your sore spots. Who knows you may even get to a point in your life when you don't have to play word twister to protect your world view.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, school is starting back up.

Good lord, you are a MABS cliche from 2008.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My guess is that most of Japanese culture originated outside of Japan, including kanji.
    Koreans invented everything. It is known, Khalessi.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It really doesn't matter what kind of choking was happening. I did what I was taught and it helped and I appreciated it. My sensei was a Vietnam veteran who's back was broken at war and reinforced with a metal rod. He taught me a little bit of a lot of things, and I never claimed proficiency at any one thing. Because of his back issues there was a lot of limitations of what could be taught or practiced. Most of what I learned from him has been helpful to me in a variety of ways throughout my life. I hope you all will respect him for his value as a veteran and as a friend to those who cared for him. He had been overlooked by society and his own family and only 3 of us people stood by him faithfully to care for his needs and give him a sense of purpose. My contribution was to make sure he had a steady source for physical therapy and he showed his appreciation by teaching me whatever he had the ability to teach. For those of you with messed up backs or grumpy lives or sit around in your stuffy chairs all day long with nothing nice to say, I think you probably appreciate the people who give you a friendly bit of attention, so be happy for him that he had someone in his life who appreciated him and made sure he knew it.

As far as this thread goes, I have had fun communicating with you all. I am glad to have provided you with myself for you to spit on for a few days so you could have some entertainment, but my vacation is over and I need to return back to my boring real life. Thanks for all the excitement ;)
    Ah yes, the old, 'he was a good person,' defense to **** martial arts.

IIRC he used the machine gun defense earlier to, as in all martial arts are useless against a machine gun so what does it matter?

That one seems to be especially popular with the aiki bunny crowd. They must all be in Iraq... fighting... with their aikido skills... and machine guns.

Not to mention he never got around to replying to my underground cage fighting in LA callout. Wonder why?

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn. Never got to discuss wiggling your ears to increase blood flow to the brain as a counter to a blood choke.

Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021