Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Testing a "bump" for the bullfeed. I would hate for anyone sitting on the edge of their seat to miss this incredible update. Human sperm and a chicken egg create creatures who spit poisin AND have the ability to shock you like an electric eel.

This changes everything we know about genetics.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Bjj
    Do you want aliens (xenomorph)? Because this how you get aliens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1737.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	17568  

Last edited by Kravbizarre; 11/07/2017 7:23pm at .

Style
    all things in Moderation

WOW HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Chicken Spermy Egg baby videos are gone!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    all things in Moderation

◘◘ HOMUNCULUS UPDATE! ◘◘◘◘◘ MASSIVE NEWS ◘◘◘◘ MUST SEE◘◘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtsFxmuQ60

WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH THE ALCHEMIST! YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED, YOUR CONCERNS WILL BE ADDRESSED. SEE THE ORIGINAL CLIPS HERE https://goo.gl/LBsTCQ
    This is the new update and we announce our new partnership with Korney the alchemist. We are now bringing you news directly about the homunculus with updates directly from Korney. He will be answering three questions from our channel live on his next video. Ask a question and it might be yours. Get in the comments now!
    #OMGBBQSPERMYCHICKENEGGBABY
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjxvtNBMrZw

Homunculus Questions and suggestions - We select the ones to ask the Alchemist. Join us as we go over the submissions of what questions we would most like answered from the Alchemist. We choose 4 questions /suggestions to send to the alchemist for him to answer directly in his next video. We also give some shout outs and read some crazy comments. A fun episode if nothing else!
    After that last pro-Russia/Trump video I didn't know what to expect.
    I am sooo very not disappoint. Well that is lie, I very much disappoint.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 3 of 3 First 123