Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Plugging right along lots of walking, leg lifts, etc. Been suffering from some serious sleep issues and soul crushing lack of mental clarity... my doc(s) said it is probly just all the Anesthesia but I have been really worried and did some researching. My symptoms are kinda pointing to a fucked up thyroid, which by the way I thought I knew something about. Turns out I knew nothing about the thyroid and what I did know was wrong. It doesn't just "make you fat". It can do the opposite.

...but on the bright side I am not to the point that I think human sperm can fertilize a chicken egg and have completely quit smoking cigs for good, I finally beat that habit's annoying ass after two relapses.
    Glad to hear you quite smoking. After having lung stuff removed, I'd think that might be a priority...

Once you believe that video, you might as well start smoking again !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Glad to hear you quite smoking. After having lung stuff removed, I'd think that might be a priority...

Once you believe that video, you might as well start smoking again !
    Nicotine is a hell of a drug. There are not many things in my life that I regret doing but starting cigarettes is at the top of that list, right above spending a decade seriously researching the occult.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nicotine is a hell of a drug. There are not many things in my life that I regret doing but starting cigarettes is at the top of that list, right above spending a decade seriously researching the occult.
    Obviously, you were under some kind of compulsion spell...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well ... it spits poison now...

oh **** I forgot the last episode where it needs blood.

Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, what the ****? What a bunch of fidgety-hand nonsense.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I quit smoking by making a strange deal with myself- I could only smoke cigars, and if I started one I'd have to finish it. I'd smoke about once a week, and I'd hate it when I was done (I didn't puff smoke in my mouth like a cigar connoiseur- I'd take lungfuls like it was a giant cigarette). Haven't smoked in 3 or 4 years since.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Haha, what the ****? What a bunch of fidgety-hand nonsense.
    The world floors me everyday, with both its beauty and horrors. I am still on the fence as to whether this is "art" and an example of complex beauty and grade B- fuckery, or a horror show of fucking ignorance.

Just sitting on this fence ... thinking ... I honestly can't decide.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Alien Moth Creature and Other Strange Inexplicable Animals Turning Up Worldwide - Where are these strange animals coming from? Why have so many turned up in the last couple of months? Take a look as we explore these weird happenings!

While that is fascinating I know what you guys want to see.
    Our little Spermy Chicken Egg Baby.

BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is a Creatonotos gangis

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Homunculus Update - IT ELECTROCUTES THE FISH!!!!!
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last