Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3

    Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy!

    Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy!



    Quote Originally Posted by Planet Nibiru youtube channel
    Published on Feb 17, 2017
    Man creates monster with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy! In this video we look at the story of the humonculus and what one home alchemist is doing in his basement lab.

    Scientists do this to create usable stem cells. Read about it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/animals/...mbryos_1.shtml

    Here are the source videos from the Alchemist himself:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vpBpqvN_b8nNhi

    Let us know what you think in the comments!

    Support our channel and check out our cool, geek and pop culture T-shirt Designs at: http://planetxdesigns.spreadshirt.com/

    Contact Us: [email protected]

    PLEASE LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT - Youtube has changed the way they promote videos with the algorithm heavily favoring videos with likes/dislikes and comments. So, please help us bring you more great comment by liking and commenting. Its free! Thank you!

    Please send us your photos, videos or any information you may have regarding Planet X, Nibiru, UFOs and Aliens. We will feature it on our channel and even interview folks who would like to tell us about the event.

    Send to: [email protected]

    This community is only as strong as our members, so let's connect the dots and get the message out there so we can all make up our own minds and think for our selves.

    Freedom isn't free, we have to work for it. Thanks to all of our supporters.

    Support our channel and check out our cool, geek and pop culture T-shirt Designs at:
    So there we go! Modern Science is bullshit and 3,000 year old alchemy is the realz, just like magic and Chi, this video proves it.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/09/2017 11:59pm at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1

    Humonculus are real we can create them just like we breed dogs!!!



    You know this **** is real yo, he has a follow up! This time proving DNA Crossbreeding with chicken and human sperm is totally legit.
    .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #3
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #4
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Seriously?
    Nobody likes this dudes world view and science?
    Damn. I figured a real life Alchemist and Planet X'er would be a hit.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #5
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,196
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    How's the PT going?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #6
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    How's the PT going?
    Plugging right along lots of walking, leg lifts, etc. Been suffering from some serious sleep issues and soul crushing lack of mental clarity... my doc(s) said it is probly just all the Anesthesia but I have been really worried and did some researching. My symptoms are kinda pointing to a fucked up thyroid, which by the way I thought I knew something about. Turns out I knew nothing about the thyroid and what I did know was wrong. It doesn't just "make you fat". It can do the opposite.

    ...but on the bright side I am not to the point that I think human sperm can fertilize a chicken egg and have completely quit smoking cigs for good, I finally beat that habit's annoying ass after two relapses.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    1
    WTF . . . wow

  8. #8
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    WTF . . . wow
    The world is an amazing place isn't it? The rest of this douchebags videos are just as "amazing".
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  9. #9
    SneakyGoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    327
    Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    1
    I love the 'home alchemy' distinction. You know, as opposed to all off the professional alchemists.....
    "I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scares away ghosts, creates for itself goblins--it wants to laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If you are getting scared and short of breathe remind/tell yourself ,"There's no where else in the whole world I choose to be tonight."

  10. #10
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,251
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    I love the 'home alchemy' distinction. You know, as opposed to all off the professional alchemists.....
    Professional Alchemists are usually called scientists and we all know science is just a way for the powers that be to hide the real knowledge of the universe away from the masses. It is all a conspiracy to keep us from reaching our full potential.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in