1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,184
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Rayce, Vladislav Koulikov is putting together a DVD series on the Georgian Grip.

    Rayce, Vladislav Koulikov is putting together a DVD series on the Georgian Grip.
    I suspect that you will enjoy it.
    I am going to buy a copy.
    Vlad is well accomplished at throwing people with that grip.
    I call it the "Sambo pass", because the person thrown usually ends up in the bottom cross body, and stunned for a few moments.

  2. #2
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Rayce, Vladislav Koulikov is putting together a DVD series on the Georgian Grip.
    I suspect that you will enjoy it.
    I am going to buy a copy.
    Vlad is well accomplished at throwing people with that grip.
    I call it the "Sambo pass", because the person thrown usually ends up in the bottom cross body, and stunned for a few moments.
    I will be purchasing that as well ! He's one of my favorite throwers.

    Do you know when it comes out?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,184
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I will be purchasing that as well ! He's one of my favorite throwers.

    Do you know when it comes out?
    There is going to be a short delay while they finish production.

    I will post a heads up here when it is due for release.

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,850
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    There is going to be a short delay while they finish production.

    I will post a heads up here when it is due for release.
    You guys and your Soviet Bloc porn...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5
    SneakyGoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    327
    Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    He's one of my favorite throwers.
    The real question is: who is your favorite tosser?
    "I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scares away ghosts, creates for itself goblins--it wants to laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If you are getting scared and short of breathe remind/tell yourself ,"There's no where else in the whole world I choose to be tonight."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in