Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Street
    Posts
    502
    Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    5

    How to defend against somone who does nothing except wears a bucket at his head?


  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,799
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    They fucked that dude up.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #3
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,470
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    2
    Trail running shoes: Check
    Charhart T-shirt: Check
    5.11 Tactical pants: check
    Boonie cap: check
    BS Chi power: Check

    I think we got us an RBSDer here.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Street
    Posts
    502
    Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    1
    http://www.kyushoaikijutsu.com/teachers/

    This is the style, seems to be some **** about pressurepoints etc

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    552
    Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    http://www.kyushoaikijutsu.com/teachers/

    This is the style, seems to be some **** about pressurepoints etc
    This page of that site goes into it pretty well.
    http://www.kyushoaikijutsu.com/method/
    All of the standard stuff about changing your understanding of MA, body/mind, yada yada yada...
    I glanced through the "history" section with just enough passive interest to see "George Dillman", "Wally Jay", "small circle jiujitsu", and "natural movement".

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    552
    Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Trail running shoes: Check
    Charhart T-shirt: Check
    5.11 Tactical pants: check
    Boonie cap: check
    BS Chi power: Check

    I think we got us an RBSDer here.
    Having immersed myself in the shadow arts for over a decade, I can say with absolute certainty that he is ninja. (Go to the 3:20 Mark if it's too painful to watch in its entirety)


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    552
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    They fucked that dude up.
    That dude was already fucked up long before they ever touched him.

  8. #8
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,799
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    That dude was already fucked up long before they ever touched him.
    Nah man, I saw it.
    They broke his **** then zapped him somehow with that Systema stuff those fat guys talk about.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    552
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Nah man, I saw it.
    They broke his **** then zapped him somehow with that Systema stuff those fat guys talk about.
    This is the other reason I know that dude is a ninja. He is way too skinny to be an RBSDer.

  10. #10
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,870
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Have been to two or three Dillman-esque seminars it's about that bad.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in