Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,693
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Finally, a Science-Based Detox Diet.

    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  2. #2
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,824
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Thanks, I needed that this morning.

    However, I'll wait to try it until I am re-stocked on venison smokies. Maybe in December...after the holiday binge-eating frenzy?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #3
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,362
    Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is the science based detox diet activated charcol and atropine?
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

  4. #4
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,693
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Thanks, I needed that this morning.

    However, I'll wait to try it until I am re-stocked on venison smokies. Maybe in December...after the holiday binge-eating frenzy?
    Venison chili, boom! Problem solved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Is the science based detox diet activated charcol and atropine?
    I'm sure those things are in there somewhere.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  5. #5
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,824
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Venison chili, boom! Problem solved.



    I'm sure those things are in there somewhere.
    Yeah, would be venison chili made with dried Hatch Peppers from New Mexico, over venison smokey (sausage).

    Do you think grilled onions would lesson the detox effect?

    I'm on the fence with beans...real chili should be bean-less, but the article recommended Hormel's...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #6
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,693
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Yeah, would be venison chili made with dried Hatch Peppers from New Mexico, over venison smokey (sausage).
    I'll be right over.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Do you think grilled onions would lesson the detox effect?
    You could use some, but sparingly. Those are packed with empty nutrients.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I'm on the fence with beans...real chili should be bean-less, but the article recommended Hormel's...
    Hormel's has beans and no-beans versions, so let you conscience be your guide.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  7. #7
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,824
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'll be right over.



    You could use some, but sparingly. Those are packed with empty nutrients.



    Hormel's has beans and no-beans versions, so let you conscience be your guide.
    Let me know when you are in the neighborhood.

    Well, for sure I want to avoid unnecessary empty calories while detoxing.

    I have not opened a can of chili in so long...

    I'm thinking I will order a case of these, too.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #8
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,439
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suggest something like this, at least:


  9. #9
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,790
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So basically this thread is literal ****-posting.

  10. #10
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,824
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    So basically this thread is literal ****-posting.
    Now that you are here, you Thou mewling hedge-born haggard.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in