Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Trump has all the best war plans, nobody knows more about war than he does. I do find it hilarious that people just don't get that privatization has nothing to do with making anything better. It's a way for people in power to make money off the back end mob boss style. It's just going to **** **** up.
    It may be cheaper but there is a chain of command problem. The black water wiki page should teach you all you need to know about that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    It may be cheaper but there is a chain of command problem. The black water wiki page should teach you all you need to know about that.
    Didn't Blackwater get purchased by Monsanto?? Privatization isn't always cheaper either, but again the public good isn't the point, making greedy fucks more money is.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh just think if Blackwater/Monsanto gets to run our military.......

Style
    Western Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Donald Trump as a business person has a documented track of hiring gay people to executive and rank and file positions without prejudice.
    How Donald Trump feels about the transgender community, I cannot say, as they are two completely communities, with different characteristics,
    including very different healthcare statistics.
    I also feel like Donald Trump will be a one and done President as far as terms by his own choice.
    Having won the bucket list bragging rights, and having a billionaire's lifestyle being interrupted and waiting for him after the Presidency, I would be shocked if he ran again.
    However, Michael Pence has a documented track record of regarding the gay community and the transgender community as "deviants" or people in need of "curing" or "conversion".
    So, I would suspect that Donald Trump and Michael Pence about as far apart on issues relating to the Gay Community as two people could be - although again I have no idea where Donald Trump stands on the Transgender community, because his track record as a business person being supportive and non-prejudiced towards the gay community is well documented, but the gay community and the transgender community are two completely different groups.
    First, TGs are nondeployable. Second, the TGs have a very high sucide rate, Third even a TG is finished the cutting,they must kept on a strict Hormone shedule. Again the sucide rate plays in and not able to DEPLOY. There is a excellent responses over on TAH(This Ain't Hell, a MilBlog. Joe

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    First, TGs are nondeployable. Second, the TGs have a very high sucide rate, Third even a TG is finished the cutting,they must kept on a strict Hormone shedule. Again the sucide rate plays in and not able to DEPLOY. There is a excellent responses over on TAH(This Ain't Hell, a MilBlog. Joe
    Then what benefit ate they? If they cant do certain jobs or get sent to places to do them then what good are they. Tg is an elected precedure, it only benefits them, therefore waste of tax payer funding. Ive always argued 'how can somone fight in a war if they already at war with themselves'. Its a mental condition, they shouldnt be in the service. If it were upto me i wouldnt even have women in combat roles.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456