Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Style
    Muay thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I want to try something crazy

There is this fat and big Mexican punker in town here where I live who went "what did you say" once to me for pretty much no reason other than he thought he was bigger or probably never had to prove himself outside of punching. Well he doesn't know I am trained in wrestling, bjj and striking and actually my skills I think have gotten to the point I can beat him despite his huge weight advantage (all he does is eat burritos probably and never trains or ever got in a fight outside the schoolyard or barrio he came from). Anyway, I see the guy often by himself dressed weird like with coats and he has those long sideburns like the main villain from the Van Damme movie "The Lionheart" and actually looks kind of like him. But he stands near this ledge overlooking a cliff and the beach a lot so I can sneak up on him and put him in a standing choke and choke him out right as he looks over the ledge. What do you guys think? I keep thinking that its dangerous due to the ledge being there and railing and he can throw me over, but if I sink it in I am sure his back will be arched backwards so he can't toss me. I just want to prove my style works and that I will even risk death to show the effectiveness of MMA vs street punks. I was thinking it would be safer to just move him away from the ledge form behind or trip him than to a ground bjj style rear nakid but I want to overcome the fear and risk.

Style
    Ryu Te ren mei
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    I just want to prove my style works and that I will even risk death to show the effectiveness of MMA vs street punks. I was thinking it would be safer to just move him away from the ledge form behind or trip him than to a ground bjj style rear nakid but I want to overcome the fear and risk.
    Sure, go right ahead, I say go for it! THAT way, when he totally smashes your dumb a$$, maybe you will mature enough to see how much of an insult you are to martial arts. Hey, maybe you'll get lucky and the guy will have a legally-owned firearm or a knife and you can test your weapon disarms too! Geesh! Somebody clear out this gene pool already!

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course you should do it!
    I don't even know why anyone would object to you getting the sweet justice you deserve! I mean, this brute dared to stare at you once, how could you ever forgive him?
    You seem to be a very level-headed individual.

On another note, your obvious trolling is obvious.

Style
    Siling Labuyo Arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3/10 on the Calibrated Oliver Richman Trolling Scale - far too obvious.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes I pretend I'm the star of a Van Damne movie. Then I touch myself in the naughty places.

Life is so good!

Style
    Taiji/Hsingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    There is this fat and big Mexican punker in town here where I live who went "what did you say" once to me for pretty much no reason other than he thought he was bigger or probably never had to prove himself outside of punching. Well he doesn't know I am trained in wrestling, bjj and striking and actually my skills I think have gotten to the point I can beat him despite his huge weight advantage (all he does is eat burritos probably and never trains or ever got in a fight outside the schoolyard or barrio he came from). Anyway, I see the guy often by himself dressed weird like with coats and he has those long sideburns like the main villain from the Van Damme movie "The Lionheart" and actually looks kind of like him. But he stands near this ledge overlooking a cliff and the beach a lot so I can sneak up on him and put him in a standing choke and choke him out right as he looks over the ledge. What do you guys think? I keep thinking that its dangerous due to the ledge being there and railing and he can throw me over, but if I sink it in I am sure his back will be arched backwards so he can't toss me. I just want to prove my style works and that I will even risk death to show the effectiveness of MMA vs street punks. I was thinking it would be safer to just move him away from the ledge form behind or trip him than to a ground bjj style rear nakid but I want to overcome the fear and risk.
    Ok but what did you say? You're awesome by the way.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should fight him face to face, that's way more badass than jumping him from behind. Just walk up to him and announce, loudly, but calmly "you have insulted my honor. Defend yourself." Then, hand him a Fairbarn-Applegate style dagger, and beat him like Al Gore in a presidential race. Beating down an armed Mexican thug is pretty much the pinnacle of coolness.

Or, you can just go **** his preteen daughter, which is probably your Plan A anyway.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you the fucking How Do Sneak Attack ************, now graduating from "how the hell do I sneak up on a guy and go for a secret takedown" to "I know that ****; should I do it?"

Is this dude staying precariously perched on a ledge, waiting for your Mortal Kombat?

Style
    Getting less fat
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Son, you are going to have to face up to the fact that you are in love/lust with this dude. Quite clearly, the rear naked is not the only naked thing you want with this stylish rogue.

Walk him away from this ledge, let your true feelings shine through and claim your future with him.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool story bro
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last