boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Because it is quite obviously bogus.
    False.

Example were cited. Did you miss those?

There is nothing remotely indicating that a significant number of votes were cast erronously and for it to even MATTER in this discussion, you would need THREE MOTHERFUCKING MILLION FAKE VOTES!
    And without an investigation, you know this how?

B
    But go ahead, piss away your tax dollars performing even more investigations that will turn up precisely dick.
    Again, we've already found examples, before the investigation.

You keep ignoring that inconvenient fact.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. You found like 5 fraudulent votes.*

I realise you're from Texas and all, but 5 is a smaller number than 3.000.000. Voter fraud on this scale just. did. not. occur. It's Trump telling stories as usual.

The only thing puzzling here is that you somehow keep believing them.

- he claimed that he had "very credible evidence" that Obamas birth certificate was fake. No such evidence has ever been revealed.

- he claimed that Obama wiretapped him. He has produced no such evidence and has now seemingly forgotten he ever said it.

Lying to Trump is an excellent tool to keep attention on himself, because his main asset is his ability to grab that attention. He seems to think that his viewer ratings is the most important thing in his presidency, which is why he throws out these accusations willy-nilly. They work for their intended purpose.

*yes, I do realise that the number was not 5. It was still ridiculously tiny compared to Trump's silly claims.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you're resorting to insult and fallacy (non sequiturs to be precise), I'll end this now.

Like I said, we have evidence and convictions. I'm confident more will be found if the investigation proceeds. Apparently you feel otherwise.

Time will tell, and no reason to engage in online insult contests in the meantime.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other words, you don't have ****. Thanks for playing.

Enjoy your investigation. It's you paying for it, after all.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have examples cited.

Please keep up.

I don't mind paying for something we evidence of.

If I kill a rat in my home, I don't say 'Well it was the only rat. Its isolated.' I lay out poison, traps, and a rat zapper and am on the lookout for more. And I may well call an exterminator.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said, enjoy it. I won't expect you to become any wiser when nothing turns up. You apparently didn't get any wiser when Trump failed to provide evidence for Obama not being a citizen or Obama wiretapping his office or the election being rigged in favour of Clinton (lol) or any one of a hundred other transparent lies you eat up like a dog eats its own ****.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All non sequiturs, and you know nothing about my stances on the issues cited.

Maybe pay more attention to what I say and don't say, and less time on your coprophilia fetish.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not exactly non sequiturs, as you are perfectly aware. Trump makes bold claims while providing zero evidence and then expects folks to believe them.

This alone would suggest that his claims of GARGANTUAN SCALE VOTER FRAUD unproven by any evidence be taken with a grain of salt.

Do you, personally, believe that 3 million fake votes were cast in favour of Clinton and that Trump actually won the popular vote as well as the electoral?

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not about Trump's claims. You have every right to question those. No problem there.

The problem is you have evidence, and convictions. That goes beyond claims by Trump.

It's like my rat analogy. How much voter fraud (or rats) are there once you dig deeper?

Who can say without an investigation?

As for me, I doubt it's 3 million. Thats alot to be honest. But I'd wager it is alot more than just the examples we know of.

Now let me ask you, do you think there are more examples than what we currently know of?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course there are. You yourself in your articles cited 3, 2, 1 and then "perhaps a few hundred" cases and it is guaranteed that there's a bunch that's not been discovered.

But numbers like these.....don't even matter. It won't even tip any local elections, even if there were ten times more cases than those you cited. It's irrelevant. Trump's claims are bogus.

Why does this even matter to you? Trump won handily using the EC. Getting more votes would mean nothing to anyone besides satisfying his pathetic childish ego.

Page 2 of 16 First 12345612 ... Last