Page 16 of 16 First ... 61213141516

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm conversing with a fellow adult.

We aren't debating, so shove the debate terms. I know I got you doing this after I did it, but it's not always appropriate to use the big words I exposed you to. You have to learn when to use them or you look stupid.

Again idiot, not every discussion here is a competition with a winner and Gotcha! points.

If you can't keep up with the conversation others are having, don't butt your lost self in.
    The conversation we're having, you mean.

First you want to debate, now you don't want to debate. Troll, but not trolling, but OK was trolling. Gotcha.

Did you realize that I could take out about 50% of your post words and nothing would change. You'd still be wrong most of the time, but no information would be lost.

Stylometrically, 50% of your post content contains repeated morphemes. Hundreds of "keep up"'s, your favorite tic.

Even the one about Gotcha!, which is the name of an actual game.

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    The conversation we're having, you mean.

First you want to debate, now you don't want to debate. Troll, but not trolling, but OK was trolling. Gotcha.

Did you realize that I could take out about 50% of your post words and nothing would change. You'd still be wrong most of the time, but no information would be lost.

Stylometrically, 50% of your post content contains repeated morphemes. Hundreds of "keep up"'s, your favorite tic.

Even the one about Gotcha!, which is the name of an actual game.
    I think Ronin was trying to dig deeper into him and just struck a **** vein filled with red herring.

Ronin your mild mannered, open, and insightful dialogue is lost on this troll.

But i respect you as a scholar and a gentlemen.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    I think Ronin was trying to dig deeper into him and just struck a **** vein filled with red herring.

But i respect you as a scholar and a gentlemen.
    Fucking mean kids. Pffft. Always out there, breaking broken hearts.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can still tell you didn't read the article, or you'd know why "state media" is important.
    Obviously I read it, I found it didn't prove his assertion.

Do you think I just skimmed it and somehow guessed correctly what it didn't say? ;)

Are you suggesting PRIVATE MEDIA is widespread in Poland?
    Nope. I don't know.

But it's moot. This only affected STATE media. No "oppression" was done on the public, read free, press.

I can't wait to see you talk about how much free press and private media there is in Poland. This is going to be something wonderful.
    That's the assertion you've taken on, smart guy. You've yet to show "oppression" as requested.

Get to steppin on proving it, please.

In case you've not noticed, the guy who made the claim has left without trying to prove it. Maybe that should clue you in....
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post

What about my response to him indicated dialogue was lost on me?

I'd love to hear any responses.

He didn't hit any of my veins. I quite enjoyed seeing a rational post not filled with personal attacks, Gotcha!, snark, and even e-threats.

Notice I responded quite differently to him than with children like Pship and that racist dude.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Obviously I read it, I found it didn't prove his assertion.
    No, you didn't read it because you're the one contradicting the European Union's position on the matter, and several sources cited in the thread, among other peoples' personal opinions.

I've noticed a pattern with you... nobody responding to you ever proves their assertions. It's like you're trying to lower the bar...you're usually wrong, so you're trying to suggest that everyone else is as well.

Your inability to properly summarize sources supporting conclusions it causing you to complain a lot about multiple regular posters.

Obviously, you're not paying attention.

Page 16 of 16 First ... 61213141516