Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Voter information request

So, it's been in the news that the Trump administration has requested name, DOB, party affiliation, voting pattern, and partial SS number on every voter.

It's my understanding that voter fraud is almost non existant.

How does this make you feel?

I'm a bit surprised because the response or pushback to this seems kind of muted among the voting public.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    So, it's been in the news that the Trump administration has requested name, DOB, party affiliation, voting pattern, and partial SS number on every voter.

I'm a bit surprised because the response or pushback to this seems kind of muted among the voting public.
    Well the Trump supporters will obviously cheer when he declares himself emperor. This could actually be very bad depending on the real reason for the request.

Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My fiance is convinced that millions of votes in California were fraudulent and cast by illegal immigrants who were "let in through the back door." Probably because Trump or Fox News or something told him so. :(
    He could not provide an explanation as to how this might have actually been done.
    Anyway, plenty of people seem to be convinced that this is the case, and that it's worth giving up privacy for our "safety."
    Because yeah, that's not going to be abused, nooo, of course not.
    Leaders who have gone after the press and political dissidents (even when they won) have NEVER turned out to be bad news. (waves sarcasm flags around.)
    History and pattern recognition, what's that?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The notion that "millions" of illegal immigrants voted against Trump in California is sort of baffling to me.

It's California, the most rock-solidly Democrat-voting state in the Union. Trump's the opposite of what most people in California believe. How does it NOT make sense that California voted massively against him?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post

Mute has been on full blast for about two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    My fiance is convinced that millions of votes in California were fraudulent and cast by illegal immigrants who were "let in through the back door." Probably because Trump or Fox News or something told him so. :(
    He could not provide an explanation as to how this might have actually been done.
    Anyway, plenty of people seem to be convinced that this is the case, and that it's worth giving up privacy for our "safety."
    Because yeah, that's not going to be abused, nooo, of course not.
    Leaders who have gone after the press and political dissidents (even when they won) have NEVER turned out to be bad news. (waves sarcasm flags around.)
    History and pattern recognition, what's that?
    I have never heard a better reason to call off an engagement.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There have been cases of voter fraud. There have even been criminal convictions.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN12S213
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...111029767.html
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...strations.html
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oting/2530119/

Since there are cases and evidence involving voter fraud, it only makes sense to investigate and see how widespread it is.

Hell, we're having multiple investigations about this Russian collusion nonsense even though to date there is ZERO evidence of it. Here we have actual evidence, and even convictions, yet the same folks defending the Russia investigation are against investigating voter fraud.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They investigated it already.

They found like 5 cases of voter fraud. It simply is not an issue. It's Trump being an asshurt shitfaggot. As usual.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    They investigated it already.

They found like 5 cases of voter fraud. It simply is not an issue. It's Trump being an asshurt shitfaggot. As usual.
    No, they have not investigated it in the manner Trump wants.

May I ask why you so vociferously oppose investigating voter fraud?
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because it is quite obviously bogus. There is nothing remotely indicating that a significant number of votes were cast erronously and for it to even MATTER in this discussion, you would need THREE MOTHERFUCKING MILLION FAKE VOTES! Believing this to be even remotely realistic requires a fairly impressive amount of self delusion, or an equally impressive brain tumour.

But go ahead, piss away your tax dollars performing even more investigations that will turn up precisely dick. It's not as if said result of dick is going to change your or Trump's mind on this matter. 5000+ Benghazi investigations didn't turn up fuckall either and the average GOP voter still believes Clinton drinks American blood from a silver goblet.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last