Page 3 of 21 First 123456713 ... Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and if anyone has connections to anyone in the national media, could you please send them a link to the article?

Various newspapers and internet outlets have been running the Profiling Project's findings uncritically and they do not respond to my emails when I point out that their source's work is of poor quality.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do realize this is going to be a "hahahaha we pretended to be dumb and trolled you, stupid fake news!!!" situation in the end right?

* edit*

The term "weaponized autism" is code for weaponized youth. Think Ender's Game but with the media and internet instead of spacebattles and planetary conquest and all the kids still think they are playing or don't care about the results.
    Last edited by Christmas Spirit; 6/28/2017 12:53pm at . Reason: clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Oh, and if anyone has connections to anyone in the national media, could you please send them a link to the article?

Various newspapers and internet outlets have been running the Profiling Project's findings uncritically and they do not respond to my emails when I point out that their source's work is of poor quality.
    Contact CNN.

They are firsthand experts in that area.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After publication I found a cnn report which says/claims the parents told them that the watch band on Seth's watch had been torn indicating that someone had attempted to rip the watch off of his arm. If true this would be a fact that would support the argument that Seth died during a robbery. Once again this is unproven, but if the Profiling Project is going to be profiling based on news media reports alone, then they should have included such information in their report, or at least explained why it was unreliable. It should also be noted that the CNN article indicates that in the last several weeks before Seth's death there were two other robberies in the neighborhood but at different locations. The Fox news channel report indicated that several robberies happened within a block of where Seth was found dead. So CNN and Fox slightly contradict each other on the location of the previous robberies.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/us/set...ies/index.html

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Contact CNN.

They are firsthand experts in that area.
    Such a troll.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would hope that publicly disseminating this type of garbage would immediately result in a failing grade fro any current students in a respectable program.
    The institution might not like being tied to all of this nonsense.
    Have they made a statement?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not that I could find. It is also unclear whether the Profiling Project is formally affiliated with GW University. It might just have recruited some of it's students.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Writing an article about how a case was investigated improperly fits the profile of the REAL murderer!Nice try Sam, but you won't get away with this!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's always the goddamn lawyer.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Not to mention the line near the end "Game On!"

I was astonished that slipped through, I guess the adults were out of the room during the editing.
    I saw that too. What a bunch of Sherlock wannabees.

It's also important to point out that practically ALL their requests for access to real evidence were denied.

I know you have an MS in this subject, so you must know that these kinds of reports should be dull, methodological, and devoid of anything but objective, third person perspective. Instead it looks like a bunch of Redditors got together and pasted together every detail they could find that WASN'T evidence...I'll bet you could write the same exact report for Pizzagate, using the same approach, which makes the whole design of the report unusable for a real administrative proceeding.

I greatly doubt anyone with any real editorial experience worked this over.

Would this report even be admissible in court? These would not even be considered for expert opinion, right?

None of the authors involved are considered experts by peers in their field, are they?
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/28/2017 2:31pm at .

Page 3 of 21 First 123456713 ... Last