Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
The problem with making jokes like this is that it makes light of things that are actually occurring. Do you think this joke would be funny to people in Chicago who have had the police there torture them in literal "black sites".
No, I don't. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
Let me be clear here I am not anti-LEO. I'm anti-douchebag. The police can't do their jobs if everyone hates them and public image matters. Also I have to ask what makes you think Trump was joking?? You do remember that he wanted to commit war crimes by targeting family members of terrorists right?? Seems to me asking cops to beat confessions out of people is right in his line of thinking.
I personally treat him like a clown. That the stuff he says doesn't have any real substance and he is saying things just for reactions. I would have probably laughed, hoping that it was a joke just to keep it light. Then shook my head about it/him later. Like I said, he wasn't making any policy speeches for a number of reasons. He doesn't make local police policy. He doesn't know **** about policing. He's a clown.