Page 2 of 28 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Ya'll motherfuckers know I am in pain already ...just stop... please? I only have a limited number of percocets and my liver can only process so much acetaminophen.
    I've been attributing most of your behavior to pain medication for quite a while...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everything but Art Bell is fake news!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Everything but Art Bell is fake news!
    I had forgotten about Coast to Coast AM. I used to listen just to hear the call ins and stories people told. It always scared me. The disconnects with reality were stunning. I know many people called in to troll and pretend they were crazy but once in a while some real cuckoos would get on and blow my mind with some awesome stories from the world of unmedicated schizophrenia.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

If the the "news" source publish titles that contains words which are inflammatory and feed directly into your emotions and agree with your biases, it is your first clue that it is bullshit. This is especially true with social media which are a direct unfiltered line to advertisers (and PR firms hiding as news groups and individuals on places like facebook) to your face holes. Denying that or thinking you are not a target for whatever reason is wrong. Social Media is compromised in a way that most anyone outside of Marketing (which include those lovely data collectors who "work" for us, they know) can't wrap their heads around.
    https://gizmodo.com/gop-data-firm-ac...-ne-1796211612

Political data gathered on more than 198 million US citizens was exposed this month after a marketing firm contracted by the Republican National Committee stored internal documents on a publicly accessible Amazon server.

The data leak contains a wealth of personal information on roughly 61 percent of the US population. Along with home addresses, birthdates, and phone numbers, the records include advanced sentiment analyses used by political groups to predict where individual voters fall on hot-button issues such as gun ownership, stem cell research, and the right to abortion, as well as suspected religious affiliation and ethnicity. The data was amassed from a variety of sources—from the banned subreddit r/fatpeoplehate to American Crossroads, the super PAC co-founded by former White House strategist Karl Rove.

Deep Root Analytics, a conservative data firm that identifies audiences for political ads, confirmed ownership of the data to Gizmodo on Friday.

UpGuard cyber risk analyst Chris Vickery discovered Deep Root’s data online last week. More than a terabyte was stored on the cloud server without the protection of a password and could be accessed by anyone who found the URL. Many of the files did not originate at Deep Root, but are instead the aggregate of outside data firms and Republican super PACs, shedding light onto the increasingly advanced data ecosystem that helped propel President Donald Trump’s slim margins in key swing states.

Although files possessed by Deep Root would be typical in any campaign, Republican or Democratic, experts say its exposure in a single open database raises significant privacy concerns. “This is valuable for people who have nefarious purposes,” Joseph Lorenzo Hall, the chief technologist at the Center for Democracy and Technology, said of the data.
    The story continues with scarier details if one wishes to dig into the details. Data like this is the targeting system used by actual Fake News groups to target viewers/readers on social media. The Fake News which is of concern is not the MSM, tho biased bullshit is aplenty at times and on many topics.

Also: Rayce was the only person to catch the fake Fox News news I was promoting to see who was paying attention and actually fact checks what what they read.
    Last edited by Christmas Spirit; 6/19/2017 11:46am at . Reason: I need editors ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Memory isn't your strong suit (or proper capitalization).
    I forgot nothing. and don't mimick me. Children do that. You're an adult, aren't you? If so, act like one.

You sourced Politifact correcting a story they ran quoting Kerry and Obama, after challenging their credibility.
    Correct.

And again I say, a credible outlet wouldn't have gotten it wrong in the first place.

Quit trying to be witty and just keep up.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think your idea of "moderate" needs examination. If you believe CNN and Politifact are far-left sites...you haven't seen any far left sites.
    I've not told you my idea of "moderate"

Quit making strawmen. It's annoying. And ignorant.

Here, go educate yourself on what the concept means:
    https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...rawman-Fallacy
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Moderate":

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who cares about leanings? FACTUAL INACCURACIE and the denial of a shared reality is what I don't like. People and pundits have opinions. My problem is with provable falsehoods and denial of facts.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 6/19/2017 1:10pm at .

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    "Moderate":

"I think Donald Trump is going to be the next president of the United States. If there's anything I can do to help make that happen ... I'll be happy to do that," Lewandowski said.
    This was quoted after he was fired as Trump's campaign manager.

He was literally still being paid by the Trump campaign while he was on the CNN payroll. ......
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 6/19/2017 1:42pm at .

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I forgot nothing. and don't mimick me. Children do that. You're an adult, aren't you? If so, act like one.
    Your insults are as bad as your memory, and you're the one who forgot to check the veracity of his sources before posting fake news on Bullshido.net.

Then you had the nerve to backpedal to an actual credible source (Politifact), while at the same time denying it was credible.

You simply don't know what the word means.

Correct.

And again I say, a credible outlet wouldn't have gotten it wrong in the first place.

Quit trying to be witty and just keep up.
    Credible news organizations make mistakes (especially when the "story" is quoting someone verbatim) all the time.

I don't need to be witty to point out your bullshit sources, and your semantic games with "moderate", "credible" etc.

You're using your own, alternative facts version of those words.

Page 2 of 28 First 12345612 ... Last