Page 2 of 27 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    "Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? Thats because they used knives and a truck!"
    -President Trump

Do you think, therefore, that we WILL be having a gun debate now?
    Terry McAuliff has already gone there.

But I got that on Fox News, so it must have been planted by some teenagers in Macedonia...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Nope. The problem isn't too many guns or ease of access it is too few guns.
    If only there had been more armed people to help the numerous armed private security and police.
    The security detail for Scalise was apparently not exactly on the ball.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The shooter supposedly asked if the ball players were Republican or Democrat before opening fire. He was shot and taken to the hospital. Name released...
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14...ople-shot.html

"Scalise shooting suspect ID'd as James Hodgkinson"

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    The security detail for Scalise was apparently not exactly on the ball.
    Like I said they needed more good guys with guns helping them shoot the bad guys.
    That is the narrative, more guns is more safer and more baddies getting Calibrated Justice in their dirty bad guy bottoms by the good guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Like I said they needed more good guys with guns helping them shoot the bad guys.
    That is the narrative, more guns is more safer and more baddies getting Calibrated Justice in their dirty bad guy bottoms by the good guys.
    They needed the good guys to be paying the **** more attention, more than likely. Not sure how many were on the security detail assigned to Scalise at this point.

It took the cops about 3 minutes to get there. Miracle not more people were shot.

I don't know whether it's allowed or not, but if I were a Congressperson, I'd be carrying my own pistol.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Standard version white boy. Religious persuasion unknown.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14...ople-shot.html

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They needed the good guys to be paying the **** more attention, more than likely. Not sure how many were on the security detail assigned to Scalise at this point.
    I don't know, supposedly he was shooting with a rifle at first. The most dangerous animal on the planet isn't **** compared to surprise bullet.

It took the cops about 3 minutes to get there. Miracle not more people were shot.
    WTF 3 minutes? That is an awesome response time.

I don't know whether it's allowed or not, but if I were a Congressperson, I'd be carrying my own pistol.
    Especially if I was hiding legislation that people's lives depend on behind closed doors, ignoring the people who voted me wishes and refusing to participate in Town Hall meetings or meaningful discussions on policy.

Just wait and see if the ACA is repealed. If it is repealed those angry Second Amendment folks in the poor Red states are going to start to lose children and parents.
    Last edited by Christmas Spirit; 6/14/2017 11:52am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The article says that one of the meetings they had to cancel was on gun control. Life imitates irony??

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go...
    http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html

"Belleville suspect killed in congressional shootout belonged to anti-GOP groups"

Page 2 of 27 First 12345612 ... Last