Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    I think this is already quite common but at my club we sometimes do a drill where one person has to spar everyone in the class in succession without any breaks, generally when people are preparing for a fight. It's a pretty good way to test your fitness and there's a lot more pressure once you get tired
    Also: king of the hill. Bottom guy takes guard, sweep or pass, successful party stays in, the other gets in line.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ, HEMA
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Also: king of the hill. Bottom guy takes guard, sweep or pass, successful party stays in, the other gets in line.
    We call those guard passing drills. Every BJJ gym on the planet should be doing them. When I was a white belt, Kurt Pellegrino made me do these every damned night 'til my top game stopped sucking.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Fu Joe View Post
    We call those guard passing drills.
    Well, yeah, we do that in pairs, less often one or two pairs drill, and a fresh body steps in after each sweep or pass. There's usually a promotion hanging in the breeze when it happens.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 2 of 2 First 12