Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    I have some bad news for you mate
    Can you buffer it with fake good news first?

Style
    Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    Real good news: the government in my country is about to fall to pieces like a fucking madness.
    Bad news: wabbit left ages ago

Style
    Judo
    Can I earn a tag for this? "Wabbit Slayer" or somesuch?
    Only if you can actually get him to post here again. I've tried and failed several times.

I'm not sure Bullshido.net even wants him back at this stage. I don't think he believes in fair play.

Some people on the site claim he lied about everything he ever posted. Others seem to trust everything he ever posted was honest. We'll never know.

My theory is that his super-serious-but-often-goofy toon was probably a way of coming in from the cold for a while for laughs and comradeship, but I think he's gone, baby, gone.

He got late for a very important date.

Style
    Judo
    Good news!

I would love to read your bullshit opinions, fact check your bullshit sources, and make you struggle trying to "prove" things" when you don't have any real evidence. I do this same **** when I read academic papers and somebody makes some claim that I don't even know a thing about, but they didn't cite it, so I get to mark it red , my favorite color.

You'll have to find someone else to critically anal-yze your argument fallacies...that pedantic argument **** is for the birds.

I find it easier to poke holes in what people produce as evidence to back up their bullshit claims, as opposed to dissecting formal argument, which can go all over the fucking place and devolve without a referee.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345