Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1
    Style
    Kickboxing, Baji
    2

    Glad to be part of the forum

    Hi guys, glad to be on the Bullshido forum, I'm a student of kickboxing in Toronto and train at Bazooka. Also do Kung Fu (mainly Baji & Mantis). Looking forward to learning more and sharing what insight I have :) Wanted to introduce myself here in case there's an approval process before posting elsewhere.

  2. #2
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,255
    Style
    judo hiatus
    2
    The best place to introduce yourself is in NewbieTown where you're in a protected place. This is YMAS as in Your Martial Art Sucks. This is a fairly no holds barred portion of the site. Grow a thick skin and wade in. The water's fine!

    Welcome to the site.

  3. #3
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,247
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    The best place to introduce yourself is in NewbieTown where you're in a protected place. This is YMAS as in Your Martial Art Sucks. This is a fairly no holds barred portion of the site. Grow a thick skin and wade in. The water's fine!

    Welcome to the site.
    Newbietown was nuked from orbit and the wreckage mingled with YMAS ages ago you fucking Oklahomo.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 6/07/2017 3:41pm at . Reason: basic illiteracy.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,194
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Newbietown was nuked from orbit and the wreckage mingled with YMAS ages ago you fucking Oklahomo.
    What keeps Texas from sliding into the Gulf of Mexico?

    Spoiler:
    Oklahoma Sucks!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,581
    Style
    Jits
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Newbietown was nuked from orbit
    And that's good. Safe places are for SWJ's and pussies.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    533
    Style
    Muay Thai
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    And that's good. Safe places are for SWJ's and pussies.
    "And" implies a distinction between the two

  7. #7
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,255
    Style
    judo hiatus
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Newbietown was nuked from orbit and the wreckage mingled with YMAS ages ago you fucking Oklahomo.
    I is slow but rest my point.

  8. #8
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,255
    Style
    judo hiatus
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    What keeps Texas from sliding into the Gulf of Mexico?

    Spoiler:
    Oklahoma Sucks!

    But!

    Oklahoma is windy because Kansas blows and Texas sucks!

    Something something Idaho, Canada.......

  9. #9
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,247
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    And that's good. Safe places are for SWJ's and pussies.
    I got your Social Justice Warrior right... wait ... is it SJW or SWJ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  10. #10
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,581
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by PewFuGunKata View Post
    Hi guys, glad to be on the Bullshido forum, I'm a student of kickboxing in Toronto and train at Bazooka. Also do Kung Fu (mainly Baji & Mantis). Looking forward to learning more and sharing what insight I have :) Wanted to introduce myself here in case there's an approval process before posting elsewhere.
    Welcome to the board.

    May your time here be filled with ridicule and death match challenges.
    King without a crown

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in