Page 20 of 20 First ... 101617181920
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    My kids are starting to form political opinions. I always make them explain why they like or dislike somebody or why they hold a certain viewpoint because I can tolerate them not being a clone and agreeing with everything I think but I can't tolerate them just parroting the **** they hear other people say.
    Mine seem to be too, and will discuss their views with me, especially the 13 year/old. To me the important thing to do is to model the behavior of how to discuss things with people you may not agree with, and get them to think for themselves rather than parrot as you put it.

Wayyyy to much of that going on in the world, from politics to religion. Like a bunch of fucking Myna Birds...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Like a bunch of fucking Myna Birds...

**** those things!

Should a group of them decide a tree close to you is the evening social club you're fucked.
    They will gather in huge numbers every evening, screeching and squawking with all their might.

It's fucking loud and they don't get scared away easily.
    They'll just get mad and screech louder, and **** on you car, based on my experiences.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    **** those things!

Should a group of them decide a tree close to you is the evening social club you're fucked.
    They will gather in huge numbers every evening, screeching and squawking with all their might.

They'll just get mad and screech louder, and **** on you car, based on my experiences.
    See, that's why I miss living in the country. They might not scare easy but we can get a case of shotgun shells and see who blinks first. You can't get away with that **** in the city limits.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    **** those things!

The analogy is even more apt than I realized...

I was thinking suppressed 12 gauge with subsonic loads, but might still be too loud...

I used .22 CB caps on squirrels for a while in my yard (not here). About like an airgun...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    It isn't a contest... at least it isn't a smart contest to try and compete in anyways.
    If I got time tomorrow, I'll tell you a short story about a guy who has, by all accounts, won said contest.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    See, that's why I miss living in the country. They might not scare easy but we can get a case of shotgun shells and see who blinks first. You can't get away with that **** in the city limits.
    yeah, I stood on the deck of my old house and shot crows out of the cherry tree with my shotgun more than once.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 101617181920