Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Which one of us has a bigger Vag*na?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You hate it when I'm right, don't you? Which is always.
    A broken clock is still right twice a day. I don't disagree with you about everything. Just the stuff where you're wrong/being such a massive, gaping asshole that your point has been lost in the singularity that is your (completely undeserved) ego.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    A broken clock is still right twice a day. I don't disagree with you about everything. Just the stuff where you're wrong/being such a massive, gaping asshole that your point has been lost in the singularity that is your (completely undeserved) ego.
    You just hate the hard truths and I speak the truth. My ego is totally deserved, by the way. I'm fucking awesome.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You just hate the hard truths and I speak the truth. My ego is totally deserved, by the way. I'm fucking awesome.
    I like the truth. I don't happen to think you are a particularly good source for it. And those are bold words for a man that has posted no evidence of any meaningful accomplishments.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the truth. I don't happen to think you are a particularly good source for it. And those are bold words for a man that has posted no evidence of any meaningful accomplishments.
    Let's play a game. We can compare notes, accomplishment for accomplishment. We can agree on an unbiased 3rd party up front to validate our claims and choose a winner. Best out of five. Loser pays a total of $6K. $5K to the winner and $1K to the referee.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's play a game. We can compare notes, accomplishment for accomplishment. We can agree on an unbiased 3rd party up front to validate our claims and choose a winner. Best out of five. Loser pays a total of $6K. $5K to the winner and $1K to the referee.
    I don't have that kind of money lying around and we both know it. You may not either, but the only way to find out would be to play your stupid game and learn the hard way (which would be both stupid and pointless). I'm not claiming to have accomplished more than you or be better than you. I'm just claiming that you have given us no credible reason to believe that you aren't full of ****. Your postings have shown two things: you know guns really really well, and you have the grappling knowledge of at least a BJJ blue belt (or someone that has read enough books on the subject to sound like they do). That's it. Oh yeah, one last thing we do all know. You're a fucking narcissist. You won't shut up about how amazing you are and refuse to ever admit you are wrong, while at the same time you think that someone on a forum that consists of eight people posting pictures of food and occasionally talking about current events is interested enough in who you really are as a person to throw down enough money to cover a used car, a few months of rent, a semester at a state college, or enough gun-related **** to last for a year. This is the thinking of a person that thinks the entire world revolves around them. And that is some truly magical thinking. I never claimed to be good at anything or have any meaningful accomplishments. I'm honest about what I am. I've posted sparring and competition footage. I never claimed to be good. I don't need a third party to validate my claims because all the proof is in my post history. To be honest, you kind of confuse me. You're either delusional or playing a character, and I'm not sure I'll ever figure out which one it is. Not that it really even matters.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course Awesome is his trans-boyfriend's stage name.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have that kind of money lying around and we both know it. You may not either, but the only way to find out would be to play your stupid game and learn the hard way (which would be both stupid and pointless). I'm not claiming to have accomplished more than you or be better than you. I'm just claiming that you have given us no credible reason to believe that you aren't full of ****. Your postings have shown two things: you know guns really really well, and you have the grappling knowledge of at least a BJJ blue belt (or someone that has read enough books on the subject to sound like they do). That's it. Oh yeah, one last thing we do all know. You're a fucking narcissist. You won't shut up about how amazing you are and refuse to ever admit you are wrong, while at the same time you think that someone on a forum that consists of eight people posting pictures of food and occasionally talking about current events is interested enough in who you really are as a person to throw down enough money to cover a used car, a few months of rent, a semester at a state college, or enough gun-related **** to last for a year. This is the thinking of a person that thinks the entire world revolves around them. And that is some truly magical thinking. I never claimed to be good at anything or have any meaningful accomplishments. I'm honest about what I am. I've posted sparring and competition footage. I never claimed to be good. I don't need a third party to validate my claims because all the proof is in my post history. To be honest, you kind of confuse me. You're either delusional or playing a character, and I'm not sure I'll ever figure out which one it is. Not that it really even matters.
    That about sums it up.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am down to judge.

Spoiler:
    I totally take bribes

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You just lost.

(Where can I collect my $1000?)

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    That about sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You just lost.

(Where can I collect my $1000?)

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last