Page 3 of 29 First 123456713 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    If it was they couldn't hold their rallies. As long as their not conspiring to overthrow the government...which I guess some do and that's why they're tracked by the feds.

You should see the movie Imperium, with the Harry Potter dude playing an undercover skinhead. That movie is eye opening.

Never heard of it. I'll check Netflix...

It's a movie...so
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Antifa learning self defense techniques developed by a card carrying Integralist... karma is a bitch.
    L O L

[h=Brazilian Integralism]1[/h] From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brazilian Integralist Action
    Ação Integralista Brasileira
    President Plínio Salgado
    Founded 7 October 1932
    Dissolved 10 November 1937
    Succeeded by Party of Popular Representation
    Headquarters Rio de Janeiro
    Ideology Brazilian nationalism
    Integral nationalism
    Clerical fascism
    Fascism
    Political position Third Position (Far-right)
    Religion Catholic Church
    International affiliation None
    Colours Blue
    Party flag

The Integralist salute, "Anauê!", which means "you are my brother!" (believed by some to have originated in a Tupi language expression)

Closing session of the Integralist Congress in Blumenau, 1935

Departamento Feminino e de Juventude (Women and Youth Department).

Brazilian Integralism (Portuguese: Integralismo) was a fascist political movement in Brazil, created in October 1932. Founded and led by Plínio Salgado, a literary figure who was somewhat famous for his participation in the 1922 Modern Art Week, the movement had adopted some characteristics of European mass movements of those times, specifically of Italian Fascism, but distancing itself from Nazism because Salgado himself did not support racism. Despite the movement's slogan "Union of all races and all peoples", some militants held anti-Semitic and racist views. The name of the party created to support the ideology was Brazilian Integralist Action (Portuguese: Ação Integralista Brasileira, AIB). The reference to Integralism mirrored a traditionalist movement in Portugal, the Lusitan Integralism. For its symbol, the AIB used a flag with a white disk on a royal blue background, with an uppercase sigma (Σ) in its center.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I am not excited, especially since I'm working. And we established this whole thing about the right to be a Nazi when the ACLU successfully sued on behalf of George Lincoln Rockwell's family for his ability to be buried in Arlington as a WWII vet even though he was the head of the American Nazi Party​.
    Rhetorical question, eh?

Stay safe, the Alt-right attempts to incite the Antifa appear to be working...

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Antifa learning self defense techniques developed by a card carrying Integralist... karma is a bitch.
    Lol , that's hilarious.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the Redpilled Alt-Right endorses the Krav: http://www.returnofkings.com/4552/5-...earn-krav-maga

This is going to be fun.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the Redpilled Alt-Right endorses the Krav: http://www.returnofkings.com/4552/5-...earn-krav-maga

This is going to be fun.
    The irony......

Krav Maga is a self-defense system created based upon the street fighting skills of Hungarian-Israeli martial artist Imi Lichtenfeld. He used it to defend the Jewish quarter where he lived against fascist groups in the 1930s.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Rhetorical question, eh?

Stay safe, the Alt-right attempts to incite the Antifa appear to be working...
    I mean shanking a bunch of people on a train and then holding marches on the day of the vigil that seem to be almost celebrating the event is a pretty effective strategy.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    The irony......
    This is just a taste off the tip.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I mean shanking a bunch of people on a train and then holding marches on the day of the vigil that seem to be almost celebrating the event is a pretty effective strategy.
    It's very Bowling for Columbine-ish.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Never heard of it. I'll check Netflix...
    Spoiler:
    Antifa chases Potter with baseball bats!

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/31/2017 5:57pm at .

Page 3 of 29 First 123456713 ... Last