Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

DNA analysis identifies the Yeti...

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...129-story.html

... And they are bears.

The researcher behind the study analyzed several different samples purported to come from the yeti. In all cases, they were found to be brown bears.

I think this is also a pretty rational explanation for Bigfoot. No fossils and tracks and scat of a great ape in North America? That's because they were bears.

Maybe that's where cryptozoologists have it all wrong? They presume an ape, but it's actually a subspecies of really smart bear that loves Fucking with humans.

I think I might write a story about that...
    "I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scares away ghosts, creates for itself goblins--it wants to laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If you are getting scared and short of breathe remind/tell yourself ,"There's no where else in the whole world I choose to be tonight."

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    Maybe that's where cryptozoologists have it all wrong?
    No, they have it wrong when they pretend to be scientists/researchers while eschewing the scientific method.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    No, they have it wrong when they pretend to be scientists/researchers while eschewing the scientific method.
    Oh yeah... I forget about the whole "What I study doesn't actually exist" angle.
    "I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scares away ghosts, creates for itself goblins--it wants to laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If you are getting scared and short of breathe remind/tell yourself ,"There's no where else in the whole world I choose to be tonight."

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...129-story.html

... And they are bears.

The researcher behind the study analyzed several different samples purported to come from the yeti. In all cases, they were found to be brown bears.

I think this is also a pretty rational explanation for Bigfoot. No fossils and tracks and scat of a great ape in North America? That's because they were bears.

Maybe that's where cryptozoologists have it all wrong? They presume an ape, but it's actually a subspecies of really smart bear that loves Fucking with humans.

I think I might write a story about that...

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!