Page 2 of 24 First 12345612 ... Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Well, I'm not sure if that law really infringes free speech.

Maybe there are people who try to use that law for infringing free speech but the law itself does not appear to do so except for what is usually considered unprotected speech.

Here is the text:
    If you seriously can't see how this law infringes your free speech then clearly the thought control has already been victorious.

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam
    You should probably look up the definition of infringement.
    Done. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If you seriously can't see how this law infringes your free speech then clearly the thought control has already been victorious.
    And I could say that if you seriously see this law infringing free speech then clearly the thought control has already been victorious.
    Last edited by DCS; 5/24/2017 10:20am at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Done. What's your point?
    Mostly that you seem to accept being a true bitch to those who wish to control the way you think. I believe the word is cuck.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mostly that you seem to accept being a true bitch to those who wish to control the way you think. I believe the word is cuck.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Done. What's your point?

And I could say that if you seriously see this law infringing free speech then clearly the thought control has already been victorious.
    The law you're defending is literally being used to bring charges against someone for teaching a poor taste trick to a dog you dumb ****.

If devil lived in that shithole country he would have probably been arrested by now for his posts on Muslims. See this is the difference between freedom of speech and freedom of cuck.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I'm not sure if that law really infringes free speech.
    I believe, in legal circles, determining if a law can be used to prosecute someone for asking a dog if he wants to gas Jews is the acid test of whether that law infringes free speech.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean, it's in poor taste, but being brought up on charges? That's a bit much. Then again, maybe it's the making of a shareable video that's the issue, rather than training the dog.

I mean, how many times can you say "Gas the Jews" in a video before you think you might get in trouble in a country with hate speech laws? From an American perspective though, any official sanctions or charges are ridiculous.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pugs noses don't work and are pretty useless. They are a case study in reverse eugenics. Kind of ironic this one is clearly Nazi trash.

I say allow all speech but bring back legal dueling. Problem solved.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Pugs noses don't work and are pretty useless. They are a case study in reverse eugenics. Kind of ironic this one is clearly Nazi trash.
    Hitler would have unambiguously been subject to "cleansing" under his own policies. It's not an ideology noted for consistent logic.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The law you're defending is literally being used to bring charges against someone for teaching a poor taste trick to a dog
    Nope.

you dumb ****.
    Pot, kettle and all that jazz.

If devil lived in that shithole country he would have probably been arrested by now for his posts on Muslims. See this is the difference between freedom of speech and freedom of cuck.
    Speculative.
    Last edited by DCS; 5/24/2017 2:22pm at .

Page 2 of 24 First 12345612 ... Last