Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: First post

Hell yeah! Hell no!

First post

Hey i am honoured to join this epic site and wanted to just say hi and get your help there is Karate guy where i live say that his master beat brce lee in tournament is there any record of this or its just fraud

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimura_kuw View Post
    Hey i am honoured to join this epic site and wanted to just say hi and get your help there is Karate guy where i live say that his master beat brce lee in tournament is there any record of this or its just fraud
    You suck, wrong forum.

MABS------> YMAS
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lets pretend I care or wanted to help.

How do you think I would do that? Seriously?
    You seem to be missing some basic info in your post.
    You know little stuff like:
    1.WHO
    2.WHAT
    3.WHEN
    4.WHERE

The basic things you should know since you love this site so much. Which I doubt considering your lack of understanding of how the site works and sub-forum rules.

Oh and your title reads like you are 14 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    School's out for summer.

Someone put some Alice in this thread. Pship?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no record of Bruce Lee competing, so no.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I mean its not exactly as huge of an accomplishment as you might think it would be..........
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome we are honoured to have you here.

Firstly let me apologise for my ignorant brothers who know very little about Bruce Lee's tournament records.

I on the other hand have 4th hand knowledge of all underground tournaments in which he participated.

Bruce battled many a Karatka during the Kung Fu vs Karate wars of the 60s .

He lost only once so it is very possible that the master you are referring to is that guy.

If so you should seek him out and ask to become his student because he has the real shotokhan Karate .

After only a few years you will be unbeatable in the face of any Kung Fu practitioner.
    King without a crown

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    School's out for summer.

Someone put some Alice in this thread. Pship?
    “What do you know about this business?” the King said to Alice.

Nothing,” said Alice.

Nothing whatever?” persisted the King.

Nothing whatever,” said Alice.

That’s very important,” the King said, turning to the jury. They were just beginning to write this down on their slates, when the White Rabbit interrupted: “Unimportant, your Majesty means, of course,” he said, in a very respectful tone, but frowning and making faces at him as he spoke.

Unimportant, of course, I meant,” the King hastily said, and went on to himself in an undertone, “important—unimportant—unimportant—important—" as if he were trying which word sounded best.

Some of the jury wrote it down “important,” and some “unimportant.”

Alice could see this, as she was near enough to look over their slates; “but it doesn’t matter a bit,” she thought to herself.
    Chapter 12: "Alice's Evidence", Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (AKA Lewis Carroll), 1865.

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, he beat him.

It was in the tournament under certain rules back when Bruce Lee was alive.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Chapter 12: "Alice's Evidence", Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (AKA Lewis Carroll), 1865.
    Good, but you gave us Carroll when I was thinking Cooper, Alice that is ):

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last