Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    Judo, Asian fisting

this just in: Leopards not being extinct is a miracle if the leopard inspired this

Style
    all things in Moderation
    God damn it, you know better.

MABS ------>YMAS
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Bjj
    After watching this, think i figured out why kung fu guys wear silk uniforms. Silk is very smooth so if you waving your hands around really fast, your hands move even faster cos teh air slips off your shiny suit.

Style
    Judo, Asian fisting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    After watching this, think i figured out why kung fu guys wear silk uniforms. Silk is very smooth so if you waving your hands around really fast, your hands move even faster cos teh air slips off your shiny suit.
    I thought it was to replicate the feeling of clunge since it must be hard to get any when you fight like that

Style
    all things in Moderation

I felt like embedding this tragedy for the lazy.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Judo
    As one of"the lazy", thank you (?) for embedding this, and sucking away 4 minutes worth of IQ points that I can't afford to spare.

Maybe I will try to incorporate some of this in my randori this morning.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    As one of"the lazy", thank you (?) for embedding this, and sucking away 4 minutes worth of IQ points that I can't afford to spare.

Maybe I will try to incorporate some of this in my randori this morning.
    Just remember not to accidentally take them down correctly.
    Dude almost had a couple nice clean throws till he crumpled and spun like an idiot, like in the 2:40ish to 3:20ish marks.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/20/2017 9:43am at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Just remember not to accidentally take them down correctly.
    Dude almost had a couple nice clean throws till he crumpled and spun like an idiot, like in the 2:40ish to 3:20ish marks.
    I wonder if switching to a silk judogi will make the air slippery enough to help with that.

Kravbizarre just may be on to something.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    I wonder if switching to a silk judogi will make the air slippery enough to help with that.

Kravbizarre just may be on to something.
    They say more lube is always better.
    It should apply here too.
    ...especially if you are paying for leopard Kung Fu from that guy...
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    One thing I've always wondered about these crazy Kung fu styles, where do they come up with this ****?

Leopards or pretty much any other cat attacking something is jump on something, sink both claws in, bite away.

Haven't seen Mandy cats do spinning attacks and sweeps. But maybe Nat Geo is biased against king fun in their documentaries?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last