Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey Guys, We got a Legal Threat!

I Need Help. There is "slander" on your site that you've allowed.

slander. n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an "untruth about another", which untruth "will harm the reputation of the person defamed." Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit.

Link included: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...47659&page=102

I would like the thread deleted.

It is an "untruth" and it is "harmful" and "defamation".

I can easily be reached by email or phone 541-608-2848.

Thank you for your help.
    Name: Jack La Tourrette
    E-mail: [email protected]
    IP Address: 68.118.51.196
    His email address makes us take him seriously, so we replied with a formal legal response:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not only is this man clearly not a lawyer, he couldn't even be arsed to google how to write a proper cease and desist letter. What a joke.

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thread is fucking ten years old.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the part where it is clearly not slander, even by the definition he gave.
    Why the hell would someone include their IP address?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I like the part where it is clearly not slander, even by the definition he gave.
    The word he is looking for would be "libel".

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Probably for the same reason he put the word slander in quotes.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Not only is this man clearly not a lawyer, he couldn't even be arsed to google how to write a proper cease and desist letter. What a joke.
    I don't know why that would be surprising, he's not even good at his day job.

That pdf broke my phone. Totally worth it.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hoo boy.

This is the school with the phone # above: https://www.facebook.com/medfordoregonmartialarts/

They are active, and there are many videos of "Jack" who appears to be in good shape.

But I believe the "John" from the older threads may actually be Jack's father (they actually look alike).

This is supposed to be "Master Jack" as of 2014. Note that he appears to be a younger guy.

There is also an utterly insane list of oddball books John La Tourrette has "written": https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byli...=relevancerank

"Simple Secret Money Strategy of The Funnel of Money!" was my personal favorite, right after "Spine-Youth-Enhancement, Thought-Form Installation, Reason-Why Advertising: Secrets, Distance-Healing, The EVIL ART OF Deletion and How it Stops YOUR Psychic Development!"

John has his own personal website, but my web browser warned me about it (something about being deceptive) http://www.johnlatourrette.com/

But John La Tourrette (the one with the degree mill and Amazon book history)...is THIS older guy teaching "speed" tricks.

Compare this video to the image above from the school...and it appears John is definitely NOT the "Master Jack" kicking the targets in the Medford school videos...that guy is significantly younger and in better shape.

So, are there separate John and Jack LaTourrette's? Is Jack the son of John?

Or, is "Master Jack" an imposter of some kind, posing as the elder John La Tourrette?

It's a mystery, gang.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/12/2017 5:35pm at .

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that was fast.

The young Jack Williams is indeed AKA Jack La Tourrette Jr, and is John La Tourrette (Sr.)'s son.

I haven't read these threads yet, so I apologize if this is not new info.

Regardless, keep in mind there are now two distinct individuals, one of whom is an elderly degree mill doctor and author of many insane books ("Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing: The Next Evolution in Mind Power")

The other is his (now) ~34 year old son who teaches here:

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 5/12/2017 5:46pm at .

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last