Page 2 of 11 First 123456 ... Last

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Ugh. I'd hate to see my kids buy into this ridiculousness.

Style
    Jits
    I'd like to ask their dads if are they for sale? I'll give 3 goats for the pretty one and 2 for the horseface one.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    I'd like to ask their dads if are they for sale? I'll give 3 goats for the pretty one and 2 for the horseface one.
    I am fairly sure there are still places in the world where you can trade goats for women.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am fairly sure there are still places in the world where you can trade goats for women.
    Based on infrastructure and tendencies to follow biblical law.. Louisiana is one for sure.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Goats range in price from $75 to $300

http://www.howmanygoats.com/
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    xingyi
    LOL. Religion, **** that ****.

Style
    Kyokushin
    In Scandinavian lore, some giants demanded Freyja's hand in marriage. They were holding Thor's hammer hostage. Thor went over to Freyja and told her to put on a wedding dress, because she had to go marry that giant so he could get his hammer back.
    She got mad, broke ****, and sent Thor running.
    Thor ended up having to dress in drag and pretend to be here to get the hammer back. He killed everyone at the wedding party once they put it in his lap to bless him with fertility. He killed everyone there, regardless of gender. Nobody ever managed to make Freyja marry anybody. She got to choose the battle-slain before Odin. She was powerful as ****. She fucked a bunch of dwarves for a necklace because she wanted the necklace and was cool with having sex, on her terms, to get it.
    I'll hang with her, instead. Because you know what she'd fuckin' say her design for womanhood is? "You go out there and choose for yourself. Nobody owns you. Don't let any of those fuckers try to tell you otherwise. Take responsibility for your choices and actions. Go kick ass at being you. And if you like to ****, honey, ain't nothing wrong with that."

Style
    Kyokushin
    Like, holy ****, so often I see people talking about religion, and if it were any other kind of a relationship, it'd be blatantly obvious it was abusive as hell. "Love me unconditionally, no matter what! Do everything you can to please me, no matter what I do! Otherwise, I will fucking torture you forever!" How is that **** ok? I will point this out, and people will say "yeah if it was a man all these things would be red flags, but it's different! This is GOD!"

Yeah? Well ****. You want to WORSHIP this being? See it as being infinitely superior? Don't you think that maybe you should be holding this entity to, I don't know, HIGHER standards than a drunken chav? Like, if some being wants you to think it is filled with an eternity of wisdom and love, maybe what it asks of you should like, reflect that? Instead of being horrible and shitty and oppressive? I mean, if you're it's CHILD or whatever, maybe it shouldn't be the type of parent people would call CPS on? Maybe pick one that doesn't constantly pick away at your self-esteem with that whole "everything good you do is only because of me because you are lowly and worthless and everything bad you do is all your fault oh and enjoying sex makes you bad even though it's hardwired into your basic biological functions and also something most of you need in order to be emotionally healthy."

Even if gods themselves (I mean, if you believe they are real, it's cool if you don't, or do, whatever, you do you) don't actually want all that awful ****, religion itself is often abusive as ****. Even if it's just because humans are fucking it up. How about healthy boundaries? How about, like with any relationship, only accepting what gives you more joy than pain, and what makes your world bigger instead of smaller? What builds your confidence and lets you grow in positive ways?

Religion is used to make people so miserable and hateful and ugh. Religion is robbing the world of free-roaming lady-nipples. :( :( :( I mean, there's no rational, logical reason for female-types to not be able to go topless. Unless they're spraying milk everywhere, it isn't any kind of biohazard or messiness. Men have nipples. Men have breast tissue. So do women. Religion's fucking that **** up. All that "sin" and "shame" and whatever.

OK, sleep meds are hitting me hard so I should go pass out, but anyway, if a god who wants that **** up there from that website would ever physically manifest in this world, I'd probably try to hit him in his god-junk with a lead pipe.

Style
    Jits
    After high school, we both dabbled in the modeling industry, but soon discovered that our Christian values and morals wouldn’t jive long term in that environment.
    Ahem...

As I scanned through the form I quickly realized that this job was impossible for me. I wasn’t interested in modeling for any of the categories available.

I handed him the paper back explaining that this probably wasn’t the job for me. He went on to explain to me that his agency preferred hiring “less attractive” girls who were willing to show it all over a “prettier girl” with stricter limits.
    LOL, ugly girl thought she could be a top-model but was offered to do pron.

This **** is basically about two paid of themselves unmarriable girls who do not want to do hard work nor get and education trying to profit from gullible people. Religious business as usual.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    You all need some Jesus especially you women folks

So, women are as useless as a third umbrella?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 2 of 11 First 123456 ... Last