Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is God's Design for womenhood?

https://www.girldefined.com/feminist...sign-womanhood

What do you think? Does that sounds like modern feminism?
    Let’s zoom in a little more and do a quick side-by-side comparison (we’ll focus on God’s instructions for young women):

Love your husbands (feminism encourages liberation),
    love your children (feminism praises abortion),
    be self-controlled (feminism promotes the “wild woman” lifestyle),
    be pure (feminism fights for sexual autonomy),
    be working at home (let’s be real. The feminist movement has encouraged women to get out of their homes and out of the “bondage” of homemaking)
    kind, (the feminist movement has been one of anger and bitterness)
    and submissive to their own husband (if there is one thing you will never hear the feminists promote, it’s biblical submission. Feminism encourages women to rebel against submission and to be their own authority).
    Well ...That quote completely sums up the article.

I know some of you are thinking that is the prettiest Ya''llQaeda website you have ever seen. We can discuss the article, we can discuss the website.
    https://www.girldefined.com

The first thing I thought was who the hell is running this.

Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird are sisters, lifelong friends, and the founders of GirlDefined Ministries. These Texas gals are passionate about God's beautiful design for womanhood and love sharing this message through blogging, speaking, and mentoring young woman.

Now I know we are trying to get a little more to the sciencie side of things and not exactly the religious but this is clearly some BS and I am very skeptical of this plan God supposedly has for women.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They have a Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCww...5hfnsN6pPE6NpA

They have a book

They have a photo gallery and some of the most amazing stories.
    Hey there!
    We are sisters from the southern state of Texas, just enjoying life and spreading truth. Everything truly is bigger in Texas, with eight out of our ten family members being over six feet tall. We love competitive sports, especially basketball, and are always up for adventures in the great outdoors.

After high school, we both dabbled in the modeling industry, but soon discovered that our Christian values and morals wouldn’t jive long term in that environment. After putting our modeling dreams to rest, we both felt God stirring within us a passion for something more. We dove into God’s word to study what He had to say about our design as women. The more we learned, the more we felt compelled to share it.

And that’s when God opened the doors to launch GirlDefined Ministries.

Since launching GirlDefined Ministries in 2014, our goal has always been the same – to help modern girls understand and live out God’s timeless truth for womanhood. In a day and age when girls and women receive so many conflicting messages about their value, purpose, and identity, they desperately need to know that the only one who can define them is the One who created them.

Through our blogs, videos, conferences, and online webinars, we are building an online “sisterhood” where girls and women can find the encouragement and answers they’re searching for.
    There is just so much stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Women have had a rough time over the centuries and religion has been a fantastic tool to keep their heads down with. This website is a great example of that.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Women have had a rough time over the centuries and religion has been a fantastic tool to keep their heads down with. This website is a great example of that.
    Bullshido?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't put up with any relationship that has that many abusive red flags. Not from a boss, not from a partner, and not from a god. **** any god who is that much of an asshole.
    And **** humans who do their best to make life shitty for other humans for no damned good reason. Magical invisible sky asshole isn't a damned good reason.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Bullshido?
    Hell no, I meant girldefined.com.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Hell no, I meant girldefined.com.
    I know, I was being a knob.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stockholm syndrome.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you guys hate gods plan for America?? Besides aren't some of you Trump supporters??

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You all need some Jesus especially you women folks

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last