Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thences View Post
    Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Too much Chi not enough Tai

LOL, why this made me laugh so much?! :D there's something wrong with me as i laughted way too much I should have :D anyway, I am still really curious in learning Tai Chi to be honest. would really love to.
    You should do, I have done a very small amount of it and it was fun.

There are a number of benefits from doing Tai Chi but just dont expect to be using it to beat up an MMA fighter.

That is unless you find Th3 R34L Tai Chi from back in the days of Samo Hung and Jet Li movies with all the flying and ****.
    King without a crown

Style
    KARATE-BJJ-MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    You should do, I have done a very small amount of it and it was fun.

There are a number of benefits from doing Tai Chi but just dont expect to be using it to beat up an MMA fighter.

That is unless you find Th3 R34L Tai Chi from back in the days of Samo Hung and Jet Li movies with all the flying and ****.
    I think that in general modern Tai Chi does approach the older martial arts traditions with the right mindset. It is clearly to most an exercise system based upon martial arts moves that emphasizes health benefits, traditions, philosophy, and looking dignified, while being obviously well removed from actual fighting. And in a way, that is what many other "traditional" martial arts really to various degrees. So the Tai Chi people who take that stance are actually more honest about their art. It is the deluded ones who think such stylized non-contact endeavors make them OMGZ THE DEADLYZ!

Style
    Muay thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post
    I kinda feel bad that he took that many shots to the head before it was stopped. Maybe I'm just a ***** who'd rather choke a guy instead of give him a concussion.
    i ended up going to prison for three years after putting someone in a choke as i had the same attitude as you without any investigation (the guy lunged at me adter I simply confromted him) and the das for some reason dont understand fighting at all and think a choke is the deadliest move on the planet. trust me you dont know how ignorant they are.

Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    i ended up going to prison for three years after putting someone in a choke as i had the same attitude as you without any investigation (the guy lunged at me adter I simply confromted him) and the das for some reason dont understand fighting at all and think a choke is the deadliest move on the planet. trust me you dont know how ignorant they are.
    Sup!! I remember you. You were that Polish guy who was really into uh let's call it Training Streetfights with Aliveness.

I highly recommend the newcomers to check his old posts. He's like Sam Losco, except possibly for real.

So, got any cool prison stories?
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Muay thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes many. ive been in like 9 fights. hold on tho im sick of typing for now lol.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Sup!! I remember you. You were that Polish guy who was really into uh let's call it Training Streetfights with Aliveness.

I highly recommend the newcomers to check his old posts. He's like Sam Losco, except possibly for real.

So, got any cool prison stories?
    You should have at least made it challenging, and asked if he had any cool prison stories that didn't involve fighting or buttsex.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    yes many. ive been in like 9 fights. hold on tho im sick of typing for now lol.
    Pfft, only 9?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    FMA/SAMBO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Today.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789