Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    541
    Style
    Judo
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jlopezbjj View Post
    I spoke to one of the individuals involved and i was shown some text messages which showed proof.
    What exactly is your investment in this matter?

    Why would you care enough about what two adults are doing to attempt to confirm your suspicions regarding their behavior, and bring this matter to an internet discussion forum?

    What ultimate outcome are you hoping to see as a result of this?

  2. #22
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,173
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jlopezbjj View Post
    I spoke to one of the individuals involved and i was shown some text messages which showed proof.
    I talked to your mom at work the other day and she showed me pictures of you naked with a dog.


    (see how that works?)
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4
    Style
    BJJ
    2
    Well thats fucked up! I will have to talk to her about that.

  4. #24
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,173
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by jlopezbjj View Post
    Well thats fucked up! I will have to talk to her about that.
    Thank you for seeing my point and taking it in good humors as intended.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #25
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    4
    What I really want to know is what sort of cockold mother fucker wants to continue to train at a place where the instructor is nailing his wife?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in