Page 2 of 37 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,652
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

    Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

    Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of **** with no skills. What happened?

    He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

    You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

    How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

    Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

    I am not very good with sticks, but


    DEATH WAIVER!

    Now we are talking.

  2. #12
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    That's not fair it was about me. :-( I mean I am sure this dude is gonna say something dumber... but still I mean I should get dibs.

  3. #13
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.
    LMAO, but since its not legal you know its a "safe" challenge to make. You know, no one can take you up on the offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.
    You mean the site that has like 4 lawyers?


    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of **** with no skills. What happened?
    You are a piece of **** with no skill.
    Change your challenge to Shock Knives, if you are so tuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?
    Given your level of competence in everything else you claim to be good at, it wouldn't surprise me if you even know what end of the knife to fucking hold.

    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post

    You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

    How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?
    You are a dumb ass and a ***** and I think deep down you know it
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  4. #14
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by preschol View Post
    Here we go....I predict 10 pages of excuses. I don't give 2 shits if it is legal or not.

    Chase and others say I am a fake, a fraud. This is extremely easy to expose, come on treat me like a Kung Fu/Krav/Aikido school. You have never worried about the law before, why now? All the fake BB you have exposed and beat up on? This is no different.

    Do you think that empty hands is never lethal? No. You only show up because you know you will win. Like I said, this should be easy for Rayce. He could just walk up to me, take my blade and punch me with his unbeatable BJJ. He has stated a hundred time that I am a piece of **** with no skills. What happened?

    He said my kali is fake. yes? Its a BS art anyway, yes?

    You guys have always been the bad asses that show up and someone's school for a fight. You weren't worried about the law then, were you. Why does it matter all of the sudden now. I won't say a pip to LE, I will sign a waiver and tell my wife not to sue if Rayce wins.

    How many times have you guys shown up at someone's school with a challenge match? I never gheard a peep about the law. Why now?

    Because you are pussies. Cowards. There is nothing more to discuss. Go ahead and yank all my posts. I know, and you know what you really are.

    I am not very good with sticks, but
    I can't stop laughing. You really are the dumbest ************ on the planet aren't you?

  5. #15
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,798
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    5
    I thought everyone would love this.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #16
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    DEATH WAIVER!

    Now we are talking.
    I legit almost pissed myself when I read this.

  7. #17
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,652
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I legit almost pissed myself when I read this.


    If I could offer a bit of editorial advice, please use landscape orientation for the video.

  8. #18
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,363
    Style
    judo hiatus
    6
    OP is hereby denied for life ANY chance at membership with the true Frail Old Men's Club.

    We don't take stupid.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 4/18/2017 11:46pm at .

  9. #19
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,784
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    1
    duwag
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  10. #20
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,798
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'm claiming the OP as my "Dumbest Post of 2017" entry. Dibs, motherfuckers.
    I think Rayce or Murphy gets to call dibs since they (along with BKR) basically worked him into the current state. I would vote Rayce because he got the challenge DEATH CHALLENGE 2017 POCKET KNIFE EDITION!!!!!!... I mean ... I guess you could knife fight him for it or something.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 2 of 37 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in