Page 71 of 79 First ... 2161676869707172737475 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Is that Chris Farley?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Karate
    Love it HM

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I posted a video about concussions?
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I posted a video about concussions?
    I have some good numbers and info on the topic from past work with Rawlings on a helmet liner design.

Still offering a knife HM.

Style
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I have some good numbers and info on the topic from past work with Rawlings on a helmet liner design.

Still offering a knife HM.
    I'll send you my hand size.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    I would love a video on concussions and brain trauma.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Put your iPhone in selfie mode, and press record ;)

Style
    I want to balance out my advocacy of sparring with a dose of reality about the potential risks of their hobby.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Put your iPhone in selfie mode, and press record ;)
    * applies salve to burned areas with tear stained cheeks *

I want to balance out my advocacy of sparring with a dose of reality about the potential risks of their hobby.
    We recently were just discussing Kintanon and WhiteShark's sparring session where WS broke K's arm with what looked like a mild contact via a kick and parry/block. Of all the kicks and strikes K took, that one looked like it would have been the "least damaging". People should understand training combat sports is not for everyone and it is acceptable to play foot tag and patty cake and play at Judo and _JJ without competing at higher levels. Not everyone wants blacked eyes and a limp when they show up for work or school.

I highly approve of the idea.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    We recently were just discussing Kintanon and WhiteShark's sparring session where WS broke K's arm with what looked like a mild contact via a kick and parry/block.
    I totally missed that incident. Was it before my time on BS?

Page 71 of 79 First ... 2161676869707172737475 ... Last