Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ

No Contact Knockout in MMA

See the 3:40 Mark. Probably a seizure, but hey, could be called a no contact knock out.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    See the 3:40 Mark. Probably a seizure, but hey, could be called a no contact knock out.

We also see a lot of delayed reactions from liver shots, too.

Player takes the liver shot, and continues to move, not realizing that his liver has already flooded his system with a time out signal, and then after a few seconds, the player has to take a knee and can't quite move for a few seconds until his system recovers itself.

These things happen.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Vasovagal response? I used to get faint if I stood up quickly in my teens/early 20s. One time, I got up to go to the bathroom, started fading as I walked, and as I turned towards the toilet, I went out, woke up banking my head off the medicine cabinet. I'd have hit the ground if not for the vanity. Now I get it a little when somebody lets go of a choke if I don't tap as soon as I know it's on. The restoration of blood flow causes the lights to dim for a couple seconds.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    We also see a lot of delayed reactions from liver shots, too.

Player takes the liver shot, and continues to move, not realizing that his liver has already flooded his system with a time out signal, and then after a few seconds, the player has to take a knee and can't quite move for a few seconds until his system recovers itself.

These things happen.
    Did he take a liver shot? He seemed to be in control leading up to passing out, and I didn't see anything connect near his liver other than maybe those heel strikes quite a bit before. He was breathing pretty heavy as he backed away, but he didn't look dizzy, pained or stumbling...he just went stiff and over like a tree. Hope he gets it checked out...

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    Did he take a liver shot? He seemed to be in control leading up to passing out, and I didn't see anything connect near his liver other than maybe those heel strikes quite a bit before. He was breathing pretty heavy as he backed away, but he didn't look dizzy, pained or stumbling...he just went stiff and over like a tree. Hope he gets it checked out...
    I did not see a liver shot.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    We had another force ko in the co-main of Bellator 149.

Style
    Bjj
    Saw this on fb and somone mentioned in the comment section about weight cutting can mess you up. Maybe he went in weak?

Style
    None
    Best example of Dim Mak I've ever seen.
    The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Style
    Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaks Softly View Post
    Best example of Dim Mak I've ever seen.
    I dunno, I think the dude lived...