Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Judo, Asian fisting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

out of curiosity about how farfetched systema actually is I found this....

I dont know if it has been posted but bloody hell

and then this exists which I cant tell if its acted or if the mma guy was going all out....
    Last edited by kimjonghng; 1/30/2017 12:46pm at .

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread moved to the correct forum.

Systema has been beating to death here on Bullshido. Just do a search and prepare yourself for some real fuckery and nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Unique."
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God I miss this fat **** and his "unique" views on realities.

Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Thread moved to the correct forum.

Systema has been beating to death here on Bullshido. Just do a search and prepare yourself for some real fuckery and nonsense.

Why are they laughing so much. Half that class seemed to be giggling and clapping..what a waste of training time LOL. This stuff is not very interesting...the behavior and reactions of the crowd are, though.

CHECK OUT the red shirt...asserting his male dominion over his girl via subtle social clues like the lean-in....letting all those other bad boys in the room know she's spoken for.

Do people actually pay for this?

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God I miss this fat **** and his "unique" views on realities.

SWEET JESUS, not only are these videos beyond the terminus of bad, the second video somehow managed to abuse a remix of Melody Gardot, one of my favorite jazz singers.

It could take me weeks to disassociate her great song from this Systema video. yuck.

Here we go. There are many great live versions of this song, but this is my fave. Off of her 2015 album, Currency of Man. It's about the 1955 murder of Emmett Till

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/30/2017 5:34pm at .

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    SWEET JESUS, not only are these videos beyond the terminus of bad, the second video somehow managed to abuse a remix of Melody Gardot, one of my favorite jazz singers.

It could take me weeks to disassociate her great song from this Systema video. yuck.

Here we go. There are many great live versions of this song, but this is my fave. Off of her 2015 album, Currency of Man. It's about the 1955 murder of Emmett Till

Don't make fun of Grandmaster Stay Puff. He woulda conquered New York if not for those guys and their proton packs.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found the dance remix. Nice, now I can groove to this without the Systema. I can actually work out to THIS without the nonsense.

Notice how this Systema dude didn't credit Melody OR DJ DiPap. What an asshole, trying to cover up shitty martial arts with a real artist's work, hoping people won't notice the difference.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Why are they laughing so much. Half that class seemed to be giggling and clapping..what a waste of training time LOL. This stuff is not very interesting...the behavior and reactions of the crowd are, though.
    There is a laughing punch.

I know you think I jest. There are laughing and healing punches.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Judo, Asian fisting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a laughing punch.

I know you think I jest. There are laughing and healing punches.
    I know a healing punch, or at least a pleasurable one....

I just call it a donkey punch tho

Page 1 of 2 12 Last