Page 9 of 19 First ... 5678910111213 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    No guns on campus.
    Not sure if ironic...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Running up and screaming in someone's face is always assault, no matter what state. Yes, actually touching them is battery, where the law states there is a difference, but as you pointed out, it's just "assault" in some places.

That aside, for some insight on the philosophical problem I'm arguing, rather than the legal (which is simple, this act was illegal) ... read this:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...antifa-fascism

Then, this:

https://qz.com/896463/is-it-ok-to-pu...-donald-trump/
    No its not.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Oh, I don't know about that. You might get amended to disturbing the peace (or something similar), though. Plus, if you use excessive force to "defend" yourself, that could be a problem for you. A KO might be just that, especially if you opt for the curb-stomp option. Part of battery laws here have an element of how much force you use in defending yourself. Just watched a jury trial where that was an element of the case.

Did the person doing the screaming have the physical ability to gas you or any other Jews at the time, or was he/she just talking ? Did the person know you are Jewish ?

Anyway, I'd think twice before counting on the criminal justice system to be on your side, seriously.
    Curb stomping is obviously off the table in real life.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Curb stomping is obviously off the table in real life.
    What, no courage of your convictions? Nazis deserve to die!

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    What, no courage of your convictions? Nazis deserve to die!
    Sometimes the ideal and the practical don't line up. Prison isn't worth it.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Not sure if ironic...
    No I was serious. I don't know if you have read about the adventures of "Florida Man" but "Florida man jumped for wearing swastika shoots three students in self-defense." Seems like a completely plausible front page story.

The No guns on campus rule would have stopped it from being a legal shoot.

Style
    Judo
    Cause ****'em that's why!
    I thought I made this clear in the first post?
    There are better ways to **** em. Attacking them on camera on the street for exercising their First Amendment rights just gives them visual ammunition that fuels their hate. Like I said, Neo Nazis see this **** and decide they're going to one up. You don't need this to escalate further...clock's already 2.5m to midnight! LOL

I think some people are rationalizing it in their heads as a form of civil disobedience. Listen, even if you feel righteous about it, it's against the law, and it violates someone else's rights.

You need to debate this man in public, and soundly shout him down with wisdom, like the other people around him were doing before the ninja showed up. Otherwise you'll just be playing the game his darker peers want to play. The "Run Like Hell" game. Never saw Pink Floyd's "The Wall"? They want a race war where people attack each other in the streets...they believe they'll win it.

Don't give it to them. They want people chasing others and beating them in the streets, the shadows of Kristalnacht. Don't play their game. Call them out.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/28/2017 1:14am at .

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    There are better ways to **** em. Attacking them on camera on the street for exercising their First Amendment rights just gives them visual ammunition that fuels their hate. Like I said, Neo Nazis see this **** and decide they're going to one up. You don't need this to escalate further...clock's already 2.5m to midnight! LOL

I think some people are rationalizing it in their heads as a form of civil disobedience. Listen, even if you feel righteous about it, it's against the law, and it violates someone else's rights.

You need to debate this man in public, and soundly shout him down with wisdom, like the other people around him were doing before the ninja showed up. Otherwise you'll just be playing the game his darker peers want to play. The "Run Like Hell" game. Never saw Pink Floyd's "The Wall"? They want a race war where people attack each other in the streets...they believe they'll win it.

Don't give it to them. They want people chasing others and beating them in the streets, the shadows of Kristalnacht. Don't play their game. Call them out.
    I was bred for a Rayce War. In fact it's the only kind I could ever be in.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 1/28/2017 11:45am at .

Style
    Judo
    I was bred for a Rayce War. In fact it's the only kind I could ever be in.
    You're on the short list for my apocalypse squad.

If you think I'm kidding, PM me.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    I do love how so many of these white supremacist groups want to start a race war. Not only are they stupid, they are bad at math. Someone really ought to inform them that there are far more brown people in the world than there are white people. Never mind that not all of the white people will want to fight along side these knuckleheads in their pursuit of a superior race. Just saying, it is a losing strategy. It ranks right up there with poke the BJJ black belt in the eye or kick the MT guy in the nuts.

Page 9 of 19 First ... 5678910111213 ... Last