Page 3 of 19 First 123456713 ... Last

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Damn, well sorry to be the spoil sport but this isn't cool. I don't care what your fucking politics are, nobody deserves an assault like this for talking, even if it's hateful speech. Assaulting this guy gives all his moronic supporters incentive to respond. That's right, somebody punches this dude, someone else decides to go **** up or shoot someone in response. Happens all the time. It's that simple, violence begets violence. Way to take their message of hate and "one up".

Yeah, maybe in Nazi Europe was it OK was cold cock some stupid ************ on the street you didn't like if he was Jewish, Polish, a Communist, or black. Or just shoot them in the fucking head when you felt like it.

We have laws and standards in the USA. This rogue ninja needs to be hunted down and smacked with a battery charge.
    I mean, for legal reasons, yeah. But if you can get away with it? Nazis/Nationalists/supremacists deserve a good punching.

Style
    Jacket wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    A left, obviously.
    Liegestütze
    eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    I mean, for legal reasons, yeah. But if you can get away with it? Nazis/Nationalists/supremacists deserve a good punching.
    No legal repercussions and I would reenact the curb stomp scene from American History X.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    A left, obviously.
    I think you mean "A Russian Hook."

Edit: dang, too slow.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Use a plank

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, well sorry to be the spoil sport but this isn't cool. I don't care what your fucking politics are, nobody deserves an assault like this for talking, even if it's hateful speech. Assaulting this guy gives all his moronic supporters incentive to respond. That's right, somebody punches this dude, someone else decides to go **** up or shoot someone in response. Happens all the time. It's that simple, violence begets violence. Way to take their message of hate and "one up".

Yeah, maybe in Nazi Europe was it OK was cold cock some stupid ************ on the street you didn't like if he was Jewish, Polish, a Communist, or black. Or just shoot them in the fucking head when you felt like it.

We have laws and standards in the USA. This rogue ninja needs to be hunted down and smacked with a battery charge.
    Sometimes strongly worded letters just won't do.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Erm...slippery slope much, guys? I know you might WANT to punch an asshole who believes everyone but white people should leave the US (peacefully), but come on. It's not morally justifiable, not by any means.

Are you really suggesting people should be able (if you can get away with it) punch someone whose speech you find offensive?

How are you not violating someone's First Amendment rights again when you assault someone for their speech? If I recall the whole point we have a First Amendment is that the Founders didn't think popular speech had to be protected, just unpopular speech.

So he's wrong, he's fallacious, he's an idiot, he's politically despicable....none of that justifies assault.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    No legal repercussions and I would reenact the curb stomp scene from American History X.
    LOL are you for real, dude?

I guess you totally missed the entire point of American History X. LOL

It the curbside jaw smashing that really jibed with you, and not the karmic sequence of events that ended up with the younger brother's senseless murder in the bathroom.

Violence begets violence. Yes, that includes violence against people doing nothing but talking to cameras.

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you really suggesting people should be able (if you can get away with it) punch someone whose speech you find offensive?
    I don't know what this particular guy asks for or if he is a nazi. I think anyone sporting that silly haircut deserves ninjas throwing half assed punches to him, for there's no real danger of him being hurt.

If we are talking of beating real nazis, well... I wouldn't care about spending time in prison for sending any of them with their honourable ancestors.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Erm...slippery slope much, guys? I know you might WANT to punch an asshole who believes everyone but white people should leave the US (peacefully), but come on. It's not morally justifiable, not by any means.

Lol Its not offensive. It's speech and actions that are meant to disenfranchise a huge population of the USA. It fans the fires of subjection.
    Don't forget, it was still accepted practice to duel to the death for dishonoring another citizen when the constitution was written . In 1790 you couldn't just act like a **** without the worry of a gentleman putting a sword or lead ball through your heart. So speech was free fron government interference but you could in fact be killed for running your mouth like a little bitch.

Page 3 of 19 First 123456713 ... Last