Page 2 of 19 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I don't think you guys are clear on what a Nazi is.
    This might be true.
    I am curious how long it would take me to make that dude cry or go into shock. I don't think it would take long for either, but it would be neat to put a stop watch on that sort of thing.

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

AKA, the casting punch.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    It was a physical attack not bad music, why you gotta throw shade like that?
    You were supposed to LOL and give me a thumbs up. We've been over this, Swedish ridicule is funny.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, well sorry to be the spoil sport but this isn't cool. I don't care what your fucking politics are, nobody deserves an assault like this for talking, even if it's hateful speech. Assaulting this guy gives all his moronic supporters incentive to respond. That's right, somebody punches this dude, someone else decides to go **** up or shoot someone in response. Happens all the time. It's that simple, violence begets violence. Way to take their message of hate and "one up".

Yeah, maybe in Nazi Europe was it OK was cold cock some stupid ************ on the street you didn't like if he was Jewish, Polish, a Communist, or black. Or just shoot them in the fucking head when you felt like it.

We have laws and standards in the USA. This rogue ninja needs to be hunted down and smacked with a battery charge.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, wind up uppercut under the chin.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Damn, well sorry to be the spoil sport but this isn't cool. I don't care what your fucking politics are, nobody deserves an assault like this for talking, even if it's hateful speech.
    And when you find yourself falling at terminal velocity towards the Atlantic Ocean after being thrown from an helicopter by his minions you'll begin to wonder why noone put a couple of caps on that ************.

We have laws and standards in the USA.
    By now.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A left, obviously.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Bujinkan Arts
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, well sorry to be the spoil sport but this isn't cool. I don't care what your fucking politics are, nobody deserves an assault like this for talking, even if it's hateful speech. Assaulting this guy gives all his moronic supporters incentive to respond. That's right, somebody punches this dude, someone else decides to go **** up or shoot someone in response. Happens all the time. It's that simple, violence begets violence. Way to take their message of hate and "one up".

Yeah, maybe in Nazi Europe was it OK was cold cock some stupid ************ on the street you didn't like if he was Jewish, Polish, a Communist, or black. Or just shoot them in the fucking head when you felt like it.

We have laws and standards in the USA. This rogue ninja needs to be hunted down and smacked with a battery charge.
    I think this is how you got your rating.

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More reasons why Australia is better. A cop would never take you seriously if you complained about being punched while being a nazi.

That is considered self inflicted.

And i assume you cry "heil hitler" and then double leg them when they salute. Duchebag style.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairybreeches View Post
    I think this is how you got your rating.
    I got my rating the same way you got yours. My worst posts are still far, far better than any of your best.

Page 2 of 19 First 12345612 ... Last