Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I am just saying the young man was barely exercising his rights (the protesting of the ruination of America) and some Democrat just ran up and punched him!
    No, that wasn't it and you know it.

But carry on...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Organized Democratic smear campaign.
    More like people reporting a guy was yelling insults and whatever offensive crap at people, wearing a NAZI armband, and the people who called in SAID he was trying to start fights.

In any case, attention whore got what attention whore wanted.

I'm guessing he is over on st*rmfr*nt posting all about it...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Not even for the banana?
    I am not enlightened enough to have compassion for an piece of fruit.

Pship is who you are looking for on that one...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Yellow Fruits Matter?
    I was thinking "Banana Lives Matter", now that you went there...

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I was thinking "Banana Lives Matter", now that you went there...
    Crossed my mind, but the banana was going to die, either way.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    No. But throwing objects at people, from bear bottles, to dirty diapers to food have consistently held up in Seattle's courts as expressing desire for mutual combat. Do you really think there is a 12 person jury anywhere in Seattle that would convict the guy? Or a prosecutor for that matter(elected position after all) dumb enough to try to convict?
    For clarity:
    SMC 12A.06.025
    Fighting.
    A. It is unlawful for any person to intentionally fight with another person in a public place and thereby create a substantial risk of:
    1. Injury to a person who is not actively participating in the fight; or
    2. Damage to the property of a person who is not actively participating in the fight.

B. In any prosecution under subsection A of this Section 12A.06.025, it is an affirmative defense that:
    1. The fight was duly licensed or authorized by law; or
    2. The person was acting in self-defense.

C. As used in this Section 12A.06.025, "public place" means an area open to the general public, and includes streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles (whether moving or not), and buildings open to the general public including those which serve food and drink or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them.

(Ord. 109674 Section 3, 1981; Ord. 108908 Section 1, 1980; Ord. 102843 Section 12A.04.090, 1973.)

http://clerk.seattle.gov/~archives/O...Ord_108908.pdf

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crossed my mind, but the banana was going to die, either way.
    To the compost heap of history...

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yellow Fruits Matter?
    See, that's the nature of your privilege right there bro.
    You see a "yellow" fruit.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post

Clearly I'm a very conflicted individual. My lefty wife and her lefty friends all tell me that, Nazis are where we should draw the line for free speech and just go about knocking them out whenever they pop up.

You seem adept in negotiating dangerous environments.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    For clarity:
    SMC 12A.06.025
    Fighting.
    A. It is unlawful for any person to intentionally fight with another person in a public place and thereby create a substantial risk of:
    1. Injury to a person who is not actively participating in the fight; or
    2. Damage to the property of a person who is not actively participating in the fight.

B. In any prosecution under subsection A of this Section 12A.06.025, it is an affirmative defense that:
    1. The fight was duly licensed or authorized by law; or
    2. The person was acting in self-defense.

C. As used in this Section 12A.06.025, "public place" means an area open to the general public, and includes streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles (whether moving or not), and buildings open to the general public including those which serve food and drink or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them.

(Ord. 109674 Section 3, 1981; Ord. 108908 Section 1, 1980; Ord. 102843 Section 12A.04.090, 1973.)

http://clerk.seattle.gov/~archives/O...Ord_108908.pdf
    Yeah. Technically you are supposed to wait for the cops to show up and have them ref the fight for you.

Here is a video of a guy who used to post here in Bullshido doing exactly that when someone gave him racist grief in Seattle
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.