Page 12 of 19 First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    This seemed pretty effective...uncalled for, but effective.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/jerk-in...p-knocked-out/
    Guy in Nazi armband learns the hard way he’s a jerk

By Chris Perez

September 18, 2017 | 5:14pm |

Nazi **** head seen on D line headed to downtown #Seattle

Submitter said they were harassing a black man on the bus pic.twitter.com/ianQUnyCsC

— BabyGoose (@bigotbasher) September 17, 2017

Seattle “antifa” 1, Nazis 0.

“Anti-facist” Twitter users banded together to track down — and then knock out — a man who was wearing a swastika armband around Seattle on Sunday.

A video clip, which has gone viral, shows the white Nazi sympathizer crumpling to the ground after being socked in the face by a much larger black man.

“Night-night,” a bystander says, moments after the man sporting the swastika gets laid out.

“Ain’t got nothing to talk about,” the puncher fumes.

Seattle police officials Monday confirmed reports of a man sporting a swastika armband, saying he was “instigating fights.” But the individual refused to cooperate when approached by officers.

“Police were on scene in 5 mins & found him on the ground. He declined to provide info about incident & left after removing his armband,” the department tweeted. “No one else at the scene contacted officers to make a report about the incident.”

According to Twitter users, the man who was wearing the armband was first spotted on a bus — Seattle’s D line, to be exact — where he was allegedly accosting a black man.

“Nazi s–t head seen on D line headed to downtown #Seattle,” wrote user @bigotbasher, an Emerald City resident.

“Submitter said they were harassing a black man on the bus,” he tweeted, along with a picture of the man.

Several self-described “anti-facists” or “antifa” shared the image on Twitter in the attempt to find the Nazi fanatic, including an account called @teethnclaws — which posted a text saying the man had been seen on a street corner downtown, BuzzFeed reports.

He apparently was found minutes later, with one Facebook user posting a pic of the aftermath.
    More On:
    swastika
    Man casually wears swastika necklace on the subway
    NYC church, synagogue vandalized with white supremacist symbols
    Village refuses to take down 'peaceful' swastika
    Man confronted over swastika flag: 'This is Nazi f---ing America'

“Just watched a Nazi get knocked the f–k out,” wrote Sean Patrick Duff, who later spoke to BuzzFeed.

“I literally just got off a bus and was walking to a movie and saw some guy being obnoxious up the way — which I’m used to in downtown Seattle, but then I saw the Nazi armband and realize we are dealing with a guy a little more than just obnoxious,” he said. “I had eaten over 800mg of THC and was way too high for confrontation so I just held back with two other passersby to watch what would unfold.”

In the viral video, the man in the swastika armband can be heard telling his attacker that “they deserve the welfare” right before he gets socked in the face.

Anti-fascist Twitter accounts have been praising the puncher, including “New York City Antifa” and “Pacific Northwest Antifascist Workers Collective.”

“Having a bad day? This will cheer you up!” tweeted NYC Antifa, along with a clip of the knockout.

Most of the users who were involved in the swastika hunt have either deleted their tweets or made their accounts private. User @teethnclaws did, however, speak with BuzzFeed about the incident.

“I would say that we successfully identified, tracked and coordinated to neutralize a clear and present danger to Seattle. Whether we coordinated the actual punch or not,” he said, describing himself as an anti-fascist fighter.

“I, for one, applaud the anonymous hero.”
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Here's the video:

A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Seattle has a mutual combat law. You call a man an ape and throw a banana at him, you are likely to find yourself knocked straight out. It's a city where you definitely shouldn't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Seattle has a mutual combat law. You call a man an ape and throw a banana at him, you are likely to find yourself knocked straight out. It's a city where you definitely shouldn't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.
    I don't have any sympathy for the guy.

I didn't see a banana, was that in the narrative somewhere?

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Perfect avatar for that post.

Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

Sean Patrick Duff was on his way to see Baby Driver on Sunday when he saw a white man wearing a red armband walking near 3rd Avenue and Pike Street. The man, whose name is still unknown, was being "belligerent" and "Alex Jones-style yelling" at passersby, which began drawing a small crowd, Duff told The Stranger.

One bystander, a white man, approached the neo-Nazi and yelled at him to "get the **** out of our city." The neo-Nazi then called the man an "ape and threw a banana at him," Duff recalled. Within moments, another man ran from across the street and punched the neo-Nazi in the jaw, knocking him out.

Source: http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017...ed-in-the-face

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

It was in one of the news sources. Googling turns up twitter debate whether he called the African American gentleman or another man an ape...
    http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017...ed-in-the-face
    The guy quoted in the story was really high(go figure, and go Seattle), so... I'm not entirely sure who he threw the banana at and made the statement toward. However, if the African American fellow felt that it was him, that would probably hold up in court should said Nazi wish to contend the incident.
    One bystander, a white man, approached the neo-Nazi and yelled at him to "get the **** out of our city." The neo-Nazi then called the man an "ape and threw a banana at him," Duff recalled. Within moments, another man ran from across the street and punched the neo-Nazi in the jaw, knocking him out.
    Accord the Seattle PD twitter however, they had numerous reports that he was trying to instigate fights, and when they arrived and found him knocked out on the pavement, he declined to make a statement.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Dammit DCS, beat me to it.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Sean Patrick Duff was on his way to see Baby Driver on Sunday when he saw a white man wearing a red armband walking near 3rd Avenue and Pike Street. The man, whose name is still unknown, was being "belligerent" and "Alex Jones-style yelling" at passersby, which began drawing a small crowd, Duff told The Stranger.

Source: http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017...ed-in-the-face
    Fruit abuse...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Anyone else feel sorry for the poor innocent Alt-Righter having his speech and safety violated?
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 12 of 19 First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last