Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Krav, still waiting on these Antifa Articles you repeatedly keep mentioning and bringing up as something plausible. Bring the links dude, bring the links.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    No doubt, from their secret underground base on the dark side of the moon.
    Pfft, the moon?!? That's crazy talk, nobody's ever been to the moon! The reptile overlords live in the center of the hollow earth...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Ted Lieu asks Trump: Can you endorse my challenger?"
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-my-challenger

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) mocked President Trump on Wednesday after Republicans lost a widely-watched gubernatorial race in Virginia, with Lieu asking Trump to endorse his GOP challenger.

Lieu noted that the Trump-backed GOP candidate in the Virginia race, Ed Gillespie, lost on Tuesday while the Trump-endorsed candidate Sen. Luther Strange (R) also failed to win the GOP Senate primary in Alabama in September.

"Dear failing @realDonaldTrump: Since you have a habit of endorsing losers like Gillespie & Strange, can you also endorse my congressional opponent? Thanks," Lieu wrote on Twitter.

Lieu also targeted Gillespie, asking the Virginia Republican whether tying his campaign to the president was "worth it" given his defeat to Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam (D) on Tuesday.

"Dear Ed Gillespie: The President threw you under the bus. Many people also think you're a racist because of racist ads you used. Was running a divisive, bigoted campaign really worth it?" Lieu wrote.
    Article continues with sources and in surprisingly great snarky detail.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Hey Krav, still waiting on these Antifa Articles you repeatedly keep mentioning and bringing up as something plausible. Bring the links dude, bring the links.
    anything is possible even if sonething has a chance of 0.01%. I personally think its bullshit. After googling it. I read the 'theory' it must have been before that fake twitter account was busted. To be honest i wouldnt even of known this unless you asked. So i guess i called it right from the start, it was bullshit.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    anything is possible even if sonething has a chance of 0.01%. I personally think its bullshit. After googling it. I read the 'theory' it must have been before that fake twitter account was busted. To be honest i wouldnt even of known this unless you asked. So i guess i called it right from the start, it was bullshit.
    You do understand it isn't personal, I was/am just chewing at the bit to find more sources for these stories.
    Speaking of spinning fake stories and narratives and their sources. Here are the Breitbart's top headline moments before and after the election was called for Northam. I am sure someone has actual screenshots.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Ex-Trump adviser Carl Icahn hit with subpoena"
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/08/inve...ser/index.html
    Carl Icahn's firm has been subpoenaed over the billionaire's role as President Trump's special adviser on deregulation.
    Icahn Enterprises said in a recent filing that it's cooperating with the demand for information by the U.S. Attorney's office for the Southern District of New York. The firm is controlled by Icahn, who also serves as its chairman.
    Authorities want information relating to "Mr. Icahn's role as an advisor to the President," the November 3 filing said.
    Icahn, one of Trump's earliest and loudest backers on Wall Street, stepped down suddenly in August as Trump's special adviser on regulatory reform.
    Additionally, Icahn Enterprises (IEP) said authorities are looking into actions taken by both the firm and Icahn relating to the Renewable Fuels Standard -- an EPA regulation that has been hurting a small oil refinery Icahn owns.
    "The U.S. Attorney's office has not made any claims or allegations against us or Mr. Icahn," the filing said.
    Icahn Enterprises further said that it maintains a "strong compliance program" and does not believe this inquiry will have a "material impact" on its business.
    Neither Icahn Enterprises nor the White House responded to requests for comment.
    In his resignation letter to Trump, Icahn announced he would "cease to act as special advisor to the president." Yet he also downplayed his job, saying: "I never had a formal position with your administration nor a policymaking role."
    Icahn's firm was subpoenaed by the U.S. attorney's office that was previously run by Preet Bharara, who was publicly fired by Trump in March. CNN has reported that Trump personally interviewed a candidate to fill the position: Geoffrey Berman, an attorney at the law firm that currently employs Rudy Giuliani as a leading partner. (Bharara is now a CNN contributor).
    Icahn had been strongly criticized by Democrats, who said his advisory role created a conflict of interest because he took a formal government job while still running his business.
    In August, Senator Tammy Duckworth urged the FBI in a letter to investigate whether Icahn violated federal anti-corruption laws. She pointed to how Icahn personally benefited from his efforts to change the EPA rules.
    Article continues with video and sources.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Trump plans to meet with Putin during Asia trip"
    President Trump said shortly before landing in Japan Sunday that he expects to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin during his 12-day trip to Asia.

Trump told a gaggle of reporters during his flight to Japan that the two are expecting to meet to discuss North Korea.

“I think it’s expected we’ll meet with Putin, yeah. We want Putin’s help on North Korea, and we’ll be meeting with a lot of different leaders," Trump said.

The comment comes after Trump suggested earlier this week that the two world leaders might meet.

Asked Thursday by Fox News host Laura Ingraham on "The Ingraham Angle" whether he will speak with Putin on his trip, Trump said, "We may have a meeting with Putin. And, again — Putin is very important because they can help us with North Korea."

Trump and Putin first met in July during the Group of 20 summit in Hamburg, Germany. The bilateral meeting reportedly lasted for more than two hours, rather than the 30 minutes it had been scheduled for.
    Weird. The funny thing is that the news broke via Russian Times before Trump admitted to it and the White House "officially" never confirmed it. Which is weird cause President seemed to think so and be excited about the help with N Korea.

"White House tries to cover up Trump’s clandestine meeting with Putin"

Donald Trump’s practice of holding secret, closed-door, off-the-record meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin is a break from precedent that is hugely damaging for U.S. foreign policy.

Which is why, after news that Trump is planning another such meeting on his tour of Asia, the White House responded to widespread outrage by backing off the idea that the meeting is even going take place.

At a briefing on Thursday, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders had this response to questions about a Trump/Putin meeting:
    Regarding a Putin meeting, there was never a meeting confirmed, and there will not be one that takes place due to scheduling conflicts on both sides. There is no formal meeting or anything scheduled for them. Now, they’re going to be in the same place. Are they going to bump into each other and say hello? Certainly possible and likely. But in terms of scheduled formal meeting, there’s not one on the calendar and we don’t anticipate that there will be one.
    Notably, Sanders repeatedly qualified her denial by saying there would be no “formal” or “scheduled” meeting, yet she said it was “likely” that they would still “bump into each other.” In other words, they are going to meet, but it will be on the side and not an official thing anyone will be able to scrutinize.
    Sanders and Trump apparently do not realize that these sorts of undisclosed chats are more problematic, not less.

Because Trump has refused to take notes at his past meetings with Putin, or allow the details of these meetings to be shared, even his own State Department and national security team are in the dark about what Trump agreed to do, let alone the American people. It is yet another way that Trump is giving short shrift to his diplomats.
    Oh so ... the meeting isn't off. Just going to be in a hallway or walking the grounds. Cool.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New York Times photographer tweets ‘photo’ of black box to protest White House coverage blackout

DANANG, Vietnam — News photographers and reporters traveling with President Trump are protesting a lack of access provided by the White House to his events here at a regional economic conference.

On Saturday, New York Times photographer Doug Mills, a member of the White House Correspondents' Association board, tweeted a “photo” of a black box, framed with a decorative border, to illustrate the group's frustration. In the tweet, Mills said the 13-member travel “pool” of reporters, photographers and camera operators that provides reports for the rest of the news media would have no access at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

The pool, which on Saturday included a reporter from The Washington Post, joined Trump in several vans in his motorcade, as is customary when a U.S. president travels domestically or internationally. But the group was kept waiting in the vans — and then, later, a fitness room away from the summit — as Trump participated in meetings and an official group portrait. At an APEC welcome dinner Friday night that Trump participated in, the travel pool also had been mostly shut out.

Michelle Meadows, a White House official who is helping organize Trump's five-nation Asia trip, said Friday that the summit organizers provided limited access for reporters, offering the U.S. delegation only two passes for an “official” photographer and videographer — and none for the news media. She said the White House chose to give the videographer pass to the news media, allowing Fox News, which was pool television network for Trump's stop in Danang, to enter the dinner. But Fox also was not allowed in after officials abruptly canceled the photo op without explanation.
    Article continues in detail and is fully sourced.

Now my question is ... How was President Bone Spur's meeting with Putin in Vietnam?
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LULZ
    "Trump says Putin insulted by US election meddling claim
    Donald Trump says he met the Russian president "two or three" times briefly at the summit in Vietnam"
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41954436

President Vladimir Putin felt insulted by allegations of Russian interference in the US election, Donald Trump has said after meeting him briefly at an Asia-Pacific summit in Vietnam.
    "You can only ask so many times... he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election," the US president said.
    Mr Putin later dismissed the allegations as "political infighting".
    The US intelligence community has already concluded that Russia tried to sway the poll in favour of Mr Trump.
    The US justice department has appointed special investigator Robert Mueller to examine any possible co-ordination from Mr Trump's team, and several key former aides have already been named.
    Last month, campaign adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia.
    Former campaign manager Paul Manafort and an associate were also placed under house arrest on charges of money laundering which are unrelated to the election.
    Russia-Trump: Who's who in the drama to end all dramas?
    What do ex-aides' charges mean for Trump?
    Russia: The 'cloud' over the White House
    Mr Trump said on Saturday he had had "two or three" brief conversations with his Russian counterpart at the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (Apec) summit in the port city of Da Nang.
    "He [Putin] said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again," he told reporters on Air Force One as he headed to Hanoi.
    He said he believed Mr Putin was "very insulted by" the allegations, which was "not a good thing for our country".
    "Trump sides with Putin over intelligence agencies on Russian meddling"
    https://www.axios.com/trump-sides-wi...508577822.html
    Reporter: Did Russia's attempts to meddle in US elections come up in the conversations?

Trump: "He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times."

Reporter: Today?

Trump: "I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election, he did not do what they are saying he did."

Reporter: Do you believe him?

Trump: "Well, look, I can't stand there and argue with him, I would rather have him get out of Syria, I would rather get to work with him on the Ukraine rather than arguing about whether or not... that whole thing was set up by the Democrats. Look at Podesta, look at all the things that they have done with the phony dossier. Those are the big events. But Putin said he did not do what they said he did. But we have a good feeling toward getting things done. If we had a relationship with Russia, that would be a good thing. In fact it would be a great thing, not a bad thing, because he could really help us on North Korea. We have a big problem with North Korea and China is helping us. And because of the lack of the relationship that we have with Russia, because of this artificial thing that's happening with this Democratic-inspired thing. We could really be helped a lot with Russia having to do with North Korea. You know you are talking about millions and millions of lives. This isn't baby stuff, this is the real deal. And if Russia helped us in addition to China, that problem would go away a lot faster."

Reporter: On election meddling, did you ask him the question?

Trump: "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says I didn't do that. I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country. Because again, if we had a relationship with Russia, North Korea which is our single biggest problem right now, it would help a lot. I think they are doing very well with respect to China, they have cut off financing, they have cut off lots of oil and lots of other things, lots of trade and it's having a big impact. But Russia on the other hand may be making up the difference. And if they are, that's not a good thing. So having a relationship with Russia would be a great thing especially as it relates to North Korea."

"Hillary had her stupid reset button that she spelled the word wrong, but she does not have what it takes to have that kind of relationship where you could call or you could do something. But this is really an artificial barrier that's put in front of us for solving problems with Russia. He says that very strongly, he really seems to be insulted by it and he says he didn't do it. He is very, very strong in the fact that he didn't do it. You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he has nothing to do with that. Now, you are not going to get into an argument, you are going to start talking about Syria and the Ukraine."
    So it looks like his MULTIPLE MEETINGS with Putin went really well for Putin.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trump can't keep his fucking mouth shut. End of line. What kind of President dismisses his own intelligence community, in the media, on the word of a KGB agent. It's because he really does think he's in charge, and not the rest of the people running the government. He's definitely Putin's bitch now.

The White House even fucked up by first claiming Putin and Trump didn't even discuss the election. Then Trump opened his mouth again.